Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone seen "A Haunting" A Haunting in Ireland?

Options
  • 30-12-2013 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Has anyone seen "A Haunting" A Haunting in Ireland?

"In Galway, Ireland, three generations of a the Fahey family share a home together that has been in the family for thirty years. When Martha Fahey gives birth to a baby girl in 1996, the family finds themselves cursed by strange noises, flying objects, exploding ornaments and mysterious orbs that are soon witnessed by neighbors, friends and family members. The Faheys fight to protect their home and are forced to call in a priest to help, but to no avail. They call in psychic Sandra Ramdhanie who performs a healing ceremony in the house. The haunting spirit turns out to be that of a baby born to a young girl who was suffocated to death by the girl's father as she wasn't married. Sandra's healing comes to a success and the home is cleansed of the spirit once and for all."

I have never heard of this story before and wanted to know if you have heard of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭sw33t_r3v3ng3

Never heard of it but its drefinitely interesting. The debate between whether ghosts exist or not will never end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭I Am_Not_Ice

Saw it a few years ago. Laughed my arse off for most of it. At one point, one of the actors (a graduate of the Tom Cruise School of Oirish Accentry) comes out with the line "Dere's a gust in da hass." Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭sw33t_r3v3ng3

Saw it a few years ago. Laughed my arse off for most of it. At one point, one of the actors (a graduate of the Tom Cruise School of Oirish Accentry) comes out with the line "Dere's a gust in da hass." Brilliant.
    Haha from what i hear the acting is apalling :P

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭wexfordia

The accents were pretty bad ! The best one was the fictional reporter Claudia O'Rourke. :) Shades of Chief O'Hara from Batman !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Saw it on YouTube a few years ago. Completely agree about the brutal Irish accents. If Americans had their way, they'd have all Irish people speaking like characters out of 'Darby O'Gill and The Little People'.

The embarrassing, overtly melodramatic and culturally inaccurate way in which the Faheys' story was re-created and presented just diminished any possible shred of credibility in the events themselves.

Advertisement