Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long will i be waiting

Options
  • 30-12-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I recently had my car damaged at my home address and didnt discover it till the following day... i rang the insurance last sunday and returned the accident report form on tueaday morning.... now i know alot of people would be off last week and this week will be off....

I have fully comp insurance and have no other choice but to use my insurance for something which wasnt my fault :(

can you give me a time frame and when i woukd possibly have this damaged fixed as it is purelly cosmestic....

Does fully comp insurance offers a replacemet car when it is in been fixed..

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

sonyvision wrote: »
    I recently had my car damaged at my home address and didnt discover it till the following day... i rang the insurance last sunday and returned the accident report form on tueaday morning.... now i know alot of people would be off last week and this week will be off....

I have fully comp insurance and have no other choice but to use my insurance for something which wasnt my fault :(

can you give me a time frame and when i woukd possibly have this damaged fixed as it is purelly cosmestic....

Does fully comp insurance offers a replacemet car when it is in been fixed..
    Hi Sonyvision

Can you PM me your details and I will arrange for someone from our Claims Department to look into this for you.

Regards

Seán

Advertisement