Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pushing back wall

Options
  • 31-12-2013 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi all,
    we would like to reclaim some of our back garden. Currently there is a sort of wall retaining what appears to be just back fill that in turn supports a larger stone wall. Our intention is to push back the existing back fill wall as far as we can while not doing anything to upset or destabilise the stone wall.
    we may even need to add additional support or pinning to the stone wall if needs be. Attached please find some pics of the walls in question.

I would just love to know what a ball park figure for all this work would be.

9qJvJ4C.jpg

LcOVPUm.jpg

toF9x1e.jpg

xAS1N3z.jpg

4QMPgmH.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

I'm afraid I've no idea on cost, there are several factors to be considered that require on-site considerations. I would recommend you get a structural engineer with PI cover to consult.

Advertisement