Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Green Coffee's and small assault question

Options
  • 31-12-2013 4:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 132 ✭✭

A couple of days ago I was on a bus to Dublin, we stopped at apple green, I went to get my coffee in apple green (they make the best coffees), and after I left the shop a group of young-men (20's-30's) started shouting at me and calling threats, I ignored it and made my way back to the bus in a hurry, then I looked behind me and they were already running after me, I then had to skip the bus and run around apple green as they were chasing after me, then one of them jumped out at me from the other side and then they corned me near the back.

They had a knife and were threatening me to give over my money, I was wearing a bullproof like vest at the time, then I splashed the coffee in their faces and ran so fast back to the bus. After that I watched from the window as they were furious, after that I then spotted this other guy that was dressed like a special Garda member (except full black and looked like a body proof suit or something) as he calmly walked in the direction of the scumbags he was shouting something at them and then the scumbags just ran.

Anyway, it was scary, but

Questions:
    1: I would like to purchase Apple Greens coffee in shops, do you know where I can find it? Thank you.
    2: Who was the guy that attacked the scumbags?
    3: Any tips on doing this in the future?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Jonkenji

Banneret wrote: »
    A couple of days ago I was on a bus to Dublin, we stopped at apple green, I went to get my coffee in apple green (they make the best coffees), and after I left the shop a group of young-men (20's-30's) started shouting at me and calling threats, I ignored it and made my way back to the bus in a hurry, then I looked behind me and they were already running after me, I then had to skip the bus and run around apple green as they were chasing after me, then one of them jumped out at me from the other side and then they corned me near the back.

They had a knife and were threatening me to give over my money, I was wearing a bullproof like vest at the time, then I splashed the coffee in their faces and ran so fast back to the bus. After that I watched from the window as they were furious, after that I then spotted this other guy that was dressed like a special Garda member (except full black and looked like a body proof suit or something) as he calmly walked in the direction of the scumbags he was shouting something at them and then the scumbags just ran.

Anyway, it was scary, but

Questions:
    1: I would like to purchase Apple Greens coffee in shops, do you know where I can find it? Thank you.
    2: Who was the guy that attacked the scumbags?
    3: Any tips on doing this in the future?

Thank you.

Was this the one on the N4? Pretty sure the gang was these mimes:
    http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/0/08/Joker_and_his_mimes.jpg and the guy confronting them in the aftermath was the "Joker" character from Batman series (Jack Nicholson era, not Heath Ledger).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 132 ✭✭Banneret

Jonkenji wrote: »
    Was this the one on the N4? Pretty sure the gang was these mimes:
    http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/0/08/Joker_and_his_mimes.jpg and the guy confronting them in the aftermath was the "Joker" character from Batman series (Jack Nicholson era, not Heath Ledger).

Hi,
    Thanks.

No no, he was 100% not the "Joker" guy from that batman movie. man, that movie is so silly.

Anyway, no he had NOTHING to do with the joker.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Jonkenji

Banneret wrote: »
    Hi,
    Thanks.

No no, he was 100% not the "Joker" guy from that batman movie. man, that movie is so silly.

Anyway, no he had NOTHING to do with the joker.

Well that's me all out of ideas, sorry I couldn't have been of more assistance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 132 ✭✭Banneret

Jonkenji wrote: »
    Well that's me all out of ideas, sorry I couldn't have been of more assistance.
    Not a problem, Guard.

Thank You.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement