If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA 752BD / LG60PH660V

Options
  • 31-12-2013 6:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi,

Can I get a quote for this combo, delivered to Tipperary.

Thanks
    Brendan

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

brendan84 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can I get a quote for this combo, delivered to Tipperary.

Thanks
    Brendan
    Brendan,

apologies for the delay getting back to you in the first instance.

The 60PH660 is a finished line for us ( at the moment anyway) - if you were specifically looking for a 60" we do have the Sharp LC60LE651 reduced to just £949.95 / €1049.99

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sharp/aquos-lc60le651k/shar-lc60le651k

..of course if there are any other units you are interested in on the www.richersounds.com site, just drop us a line and I'll do my best sharp pencil Boardie pricing for you.

The CA 752BD is a stunning bargain at the sale price of £599.95 / €739.99 - thats a clean £200 off, and it was already a bargain price at £799.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/cambridge-audio/azur-752bd/camb-752bd-blk

Keep us posted if you would like to grab a 752 or of course if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 42 brendan84

I'm looking to upsize from my current 50" Panasonic (I'm not a fan of LCD's) and the LG is the only set to fit the bill for reasonable money. Please let me know if you're able to source one.
    In the meantime while I'm in spending mode I'll add the Onkyo CR-555DAB to the list.
    Can you give me the total cost and how I should proceed.

Can you let me know on this, thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Can you let me know on this, thanks.
    Hi Brendan,

The LG is completely finished so it's not one we can get anymore.

The best value for money 60" we have would be the Sharp John mentioned above.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/sharp/aquos-lc60le651k/shar-lc60le651k

Let me know what you think. 

Chris

It's only plasma that does it for me so I'll make do with my Panasonic. I'll settle for the 752bd and Onkyo for now then.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

It's only plasma that does it for me so I'll make do with my Panasonic. I'll settle for the 752bd and Onkyo for now then.
    No problem Brendan ( apologies for the delay getting back to you)

Drop me a PM or a mail ( sales@richersounds.ie ) with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery details,

Thanks again ( and I agree with you on the Plasma front!)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi,

The 752BD duly arrived the day after despatch and I'm very pleased to say is providing wonderful video and audio performance.

Thanks guys for the usual excellent service.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

The 752BD duly arrived the day after despatch and I'm very pleased to say is providing wonderful video and audio performance.

Thanks guys for the usual excellent service.
    Hi Brendan84.

Thank you very much!

Should you have any questions or need anything else just drop us a post :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.