Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greetings

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 GigasBreaker

First of I'd like to thank everyone who lent me there stick to play ae. On that note I was wondering if someone could recommend a converter for my ps3 stick as I I'm not tech savvy enough to dual mod it. There was tons of people there and that was cool to see. I even won matchs :P

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

First of I'd like to thank everyone who lent me there stick to play ae. On that note I was wondering if someone could recommend a converter for my ps3 stick as I I'm not tech savvy enough to dual mod it. There was tons of people there and that was cool to see. I even won matchs :P

You never forget your first! Hopefully we'll see you down in Dublin at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

Turnout last night was gdlk, usually it's just a couple of us lol. Good meeting you gigas, hope to see you about

• Registered Users Posts: 33 GigasBreaker

Id love to go to dublin just wanna get better tho before i travel down there. After watching blag i gotta looooooong way to go lol Yeah i shall try and make it a normal thing to head down there. Hopefully next time i wont so quiet :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

What is happening lol

Advertisement