Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IKEA deliveries

Options
  • 31-12-2013 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hi All does anyone know of a reliable delivery service who will collect from IKEA and deliver to Bandon area?

Thanks

M.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

IKEA deliver themselves to cork now. However it's a fixed fee - I think 120 the last time I used it - so you'd need a good spend to make it worth your while.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

there is a site who does it for u, 15e delivered i think, market place 2 home, was very happy with them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Edgey75

we had items delivered from ikea but we had to go to ikea in the first place to buy them and then get them to ship the items ....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

They also have a picking service, but it costs extra and they don't (or didn't) do small stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭kellogscoffey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

google marketplace2home, seriously....very small shipping fee and u can get lots of ikea stuff there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BlackbriarMgmt

I was reading this a couple of weeks ago and I tried Marketplace2home.com , they were brilliant! They sell all Ikea stuff on their website. Its a great site, they filled my order perfectly, and it didn't cost me a fortune, in fact I bought more cuz I had extra money left over. Highly recommend it and thanks for recommending Marketplace2home.com to me. :)

Advertisement