Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed for loan, money not received?

Options
  • 31-12-2013 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi All

We signed for a loan in the Blanchardstown branch Monday 23rd Dec. We were advised it takes two working days to clear and we would have it by 27th or 30th at latest.

I have checked this morning and still nothing?

Can someone help?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi MrsB2be,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you contact the branch, a representative will be more than happy to follow up on this for you. The branches are opened normal hours today and you can find contact details here.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MrsB2be

Hi MrsB2be,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you contact the branch, a representative will be more than happy to follow up on this for you. The branches are opened normal hours today and you can find contact details here.

Thanks
    Tara
    Hi Tara,

I already have both yesterday and today and was told somebody would call me back which has not happened.

My repayments are due to start on Friday which is ridiculous if we have not received anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi MrsB2be,

Apologies that you have not received a return call from the branch. As we do not have access to account details here, we would be unable to look into this for you. The branches are opened normal hours today so you should receive a return call before close of business.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement