Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 questions: Current account fees and 365online add account)

Options
  • 31-12-2013 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭

I have been charged current account fees for the first time this month. Have your terms and conditions changed for account fees? I have more than the minimum amount required in my account that previously avoided the payment of fees.

I have used your 365 online secure mailing system about 2-3 weeks ago to add my mortgage account. I have had no reply. I used this before to change address and got no reply. Are mails to that ever answered?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Apologies, you can scratch the first question. I see you have introduced quarterly fees on all accounts form one of the stickied threads here. Were customers given written notice of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

dirtyden wrote: »
    Apologies, you can scratch the first question. I see you have introduced quarterly fees on all accounts form one of the stickied threads here. Were customers given written notice of this?
    Hi dirtyden,

We're delighted to hear one of our old threads was beneficial to you.

In June 2013 Bank of Ireland notified all Personal Current Account holders that we were launching a new fee structure and the fee options, Pay as You Go and Flat Fee, will no longer be available from the fee quarter starting 19/08/2013.  We issued emails, for customers who we did not have a valid email address for a letter was issued, there was an interrupt message when logging on to Bank of Ireland 365 online, a message printed on the bottom of statements, in branch signage and press notifications to advise of this. 

Regarding your query about the 'Online Service Desk', you will always receive a reply when you submit an 'Ask a Question' query.  When you submit a request to add your Mortgage account you will only receive a reply if there is an issue and you have ticked the 'Consent to contact' box and provided a valid email address.  If you submit the reference number of any request that did not receive a reply through the 'Ask a Question' form, a representative will be happy to look into it for you.

Many thanks

Seán 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭dirtyden

dirtyden wrote: »
    Hi dirtyden,

We're delighted to hear one of our old threads was beneficial to you.

In June 2013 Bank of Ireland notified all Personal Current Account holders that we were launching a new fee structure and the fee options, Pay as You Go and Flat Fee, will no longer be available from the fee quarter starting 19/08/2013.  We issued emails, for customers who we did not have a valid email address for a letter was issued, there was an interrupt message when logging on to Bank of Ireland 365 online, a message printed on the bottom of statements, in branch signage and press notifications to advise of this. 

Regarding your query about the 'Online Service Desk', you will always receive a reply when you submit an 'Ask a Question' query.  When you submit a request to add your Mortgage account you will only receive a reply if there is an issue and you have ticked the 'Consent to contact' box and provided a valid email address.  If you submit the reference number of any request that did not receive a reply through the 'Ask a Question' form, a representative will be happy to look into it for you.

Many thanks

Seán 
    Thanks Sean, how long should it take to have an account added? I would have expected a reply by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi dirtyden,

The Online Service desk endeavour to have these requested actioned within 3 working days however, due to the high level of requests currently being received they are experiencing a slight back log. 

We apologise for this delay, should you wish to query this further please contact Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 where a representative will be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement