Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barber in D18

Options
  • 31-12-2013 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭

Morning all,

Can anyone recommend a barber in the D18 (Sandyford/Dundrum) area? Preferably one that's easy to get in/out of (parking) and without massive queues.
    Doesn't have to be anything fancy.. just a basic <€20-style cut. Usually I'd just go to the place in Blanch I've used for years but I've been avoiding Blanch for a month now with the pre-Xmas rush/Sales

I've tried the one in the Beacon before and found the quality of the cut very variable (from OK to poor) plus there's generally very long waiting times.

Cheers - and Happy New Year folks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I go to The College Barber in Ballinteer (it's beside Centra across the road from Wesley college). €12 for a dry cut. I have been going there for years and don't have any complaints. You might have to wait for a couple of minutes to get parking outside, but you will definitely get parking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Barbers in the ballinteer shopping center

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Try the one at the luas stop/swift are clinic. Balally I think.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

CJ's in cornelscourt is excellent...thats D18... technically

Advertisement