Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Utd v Spurs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Lennon has Evra all day, just continue to feed him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    For Eriksen? I thought he's played as well as can be expected out on the wing, done a job tracking back also. I wouldn't change anything.

For Soldado maybe, but personally wouldn't change the lineup just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Get Ericksen off for Lamela/Chadli please. We need extra cover for Rose down United's left flank. We're lucky Valencia is pure muck.

Also, Sherwood, ffs, put either Soldado or Ade on Carrick. Easy decision, he's giving them the platform on which to build on. He needs to be stopped.

irishmover wrote: »
    For Soldado maybe, but personally wouldn't change the lineup just yet.

Bar his pass to Lennon which was sublime, Argh!!!! he's really starting to grate on me. He's been walking around the pitch, if his pants had pockets then he'd have his hands in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

dont change a thing till the 70th min,thats if it stays the same.bring on Chadli for soldado and bentelab for erikseen and hang on for dear life!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

THFC wrote: »
    Get Ericksen off for Lamela/Chadli please. We need extra cover for Rose down United's left flank. We're lucky Valencia is pure muck.

Also, Sherwood, ffs, put either Soldado or Ade on Carrick. Easy decision, he's giving them the platform on which to build on. He needs to be stopped.

+1 even tell our 2 centre midfielders to just press Carrick. Let cleverley have it

He made the assist? And has been doing a fine job covering?

dont change a thing till the 70th min,thats if it stays the same.bring on Chadli for soldado and bentelab for erikseen and hang on for dear life!!!!!!

Our defence isn't good enough to hold out. The same approach to what we're doing now along with a few small changes is our best chance I feel. Last thing we want is inviting United onto us for 45 mins at OT. Not a hope a 1-0 lead would last long with Dawson and Rose in our back 4.

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    He made the assist? And has been doing a fine job covering?

He made the assist, which was lovely, but aside from that? His covering has not been good, how many times have United gone down their right flank?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

I thought Erikson was doing ok.....

• Advertisement

He made the assist, which was lovely, but aside from that? His covering has not been good, how many times have United gone down their right flank?

I'll have to disagree, I've been well impressed with him.

Lennon never gets enough credit for his tracking back and defending.

It's hard not to like the guy when he puts everything into his game. Probably our best player so far.

Lennon seem to thrive against Utd. He does some running.

Lads, Soldado needs a Redknapp type person to put their arm around him and give him some confidence.

He's definitely the one I'd replace with Lamela. Would allow Eriksen to move into his preferred role and would allow us to over run midfield a bit better.

Awesome running by Ade!

If Howard Webb had any sense Welbecl would be sent off, not booked, for diving.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Card all day. Great dive fresh prince of bel air.

Carrick off, great news!

There's uniteds engine off. Bit surprised to see Carrick get taken off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

diving fooker welbeck

• Advertisement

Big 30 mins for the young lad.

I'm not sure about this change. Bentaleb has looked decent enough alright but not really a game to be thrown into.

ERIKSEN!!!!!!!!!!

Get the fúck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

A bit risky bringing on Bentaleb. We need the strength of Capoue.

Fair play to Eriksen for not giving up on the ball. What was Valencia doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Hahaha, nice one Eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

come on!!

Awesome!

• Advertisement

The scumbag shouldn't even be on the pitch. For **** sake. West Brom all over again.

Advertisement