Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price to get a dogs paw stitched

• 31-12-2013 1:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi wondering if anybody would know how much it would cost to get a few stitches on my dogs paw. She is 11 month old German Shepard . She was out digging out the back garden and cut one of the bits of padding on her paw!. I am trying to find the money and don't know how much I'd need thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Your vet is the only one who is going to be able to answer that with any certainty. Give them a ring and have a chat with them about it, do it quickly though or they'll be closed for the New Year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

most vets will treat the pet and allow you to pay later, so don't use the cost as a reason not to call a vet right away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

Got sorted in the end thanks for the help

Advertisement