Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitbit Flex - replacement bands

Options
  • 31-12-2013 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I can get these. The Fitbit site is U.S. based and won't ship to Ireland. It's UK equivalent doesn't seem to have them available as an accessory.

Better still the Fitbit Flex comes with one large-fitting and one small-fitting bands and if somebody wasn't using their small band - perhaps they would like to sell it/pass it on....
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Right - this must be the BA of the year - not. :rolleyes: Three replacement bands with clasps cost $29.99 from FitBit.com albeit they only ship to the U.S. at the moment.

A FitBit flex costs around 85 euro - and that comes with two bands, the fitbit itself and a USB charger. And you want €35 for the second band which is of no use to you. Hope you get somebody with a small wrist and big pockets. :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 rtfm

I have one I am happy to give you, location Cherrywood or just PM me your address and I'll mail it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Fair play - PM on the way. For your kind gesture I will give a donation to the St Vincent de Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fernandesg

Hi,

we have replacement bands for fitbit flex on sale at economic price and nice quality, we can ship to UK
    large size band for fitbit flex only cost around $7, shipping about $5
    and replacement clasp for fitbit flex cost only $3

if interested, PM me or check http://www.nice-also-cheap.com/fitbit-flex-calsp-fitbit-charger-fitbit-band-replacement.html

I do not want to be regard as spam...if it is not allowed post any links or offer in this forum, please kindly remove it

thanks,

• Advertisement
Advertisement