Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Be still my beating heart

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭Bungy Girl

Ososlo wrote: »
    Soldier, guards, vans, hounds, horses, motorcycles, and the President, all got in my way

The cheek!

Great splits for that session and big congrats on the 5K PB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭hillsiderunner

Just saw your rave! Congrats, that's a big number of seconds to shave off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Just saw your rave! Congrats, that's a big number of seconds to shave off :)

Girl done good :D

Nice result for ya there, well done again :)

Enjoy the next phase and all that goes with it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭PaulieYifter

Well done this morning. I was running there too - can't believe I missed the chance to say hello.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Ah well done, O. That's a very nice time and placing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Runchick

I'm totally confused, what 5K? Have I missed something? Anyway great training going on here O, when's the user name change?? ;)

Runchick wrote: »
    I'm totally confused, what 5K? Have I missed something? Anyway great training going on here O, when's the user name change?? ;)

It's on the Rave thread, Runchick. As it should be ! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,060 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Bungy Girl wrote: »

Should be here first :D

Ah just saw it! Details please O :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Monday 4 May
    7.5 miles recovery/easy w/6x45 sec strides at 5k

Only intended to do 5 miles but was enjoying it a lot so tacked on a few more. Got 2 x new pairs of runners in AK Ballymount today. They checked my gait again on their fancy iPad thingymebob gait analysis thingy (didn't think it was necessary to check it again but sure why not if it was offered!) and the Brooks ST5s are suiting me well for the majority of my runs so sticking with them. (rotating 3 pairs)
    The stupendously generous voucher I received from the Novices last year is nearly gone. I got a whole year's worth of new shoes out of it! Thanks again kids!
    9:49 avg pace

Tuesday 5 May
    7 miles easy

Tonsils a tiny bit swollen and very slight cold today so kept the heart rate/effort down as much as possible. 7 laps of local park.
    9:48 avg pace

Wednesday 6 May
    5 miles easy w/6x40 sec strides. Just a very easy mainly downhill jog to get the car. Feeling a good bit better than yesterday. The strides took a bit more out of me than then should have though. Passed Belcarra during this. We're on nodding terms now :) Someday we'll actually speak to each other!
    9:46 avg pace

Thursday 7 May
    3.5 miles easy

Crazy busy day at work (still managed to find plenty of time for Boards though) and then home to get a few miles in. Had to meet a client after this so main aim was to not sweat so I wouldn't have to do my make up again before meeting him.
    Not a wonderful run. Felt a bit wrecked and easy effort was slower than recently. Make-up perfect at the end though :)
    10:34 avg pace

Friday 8 May
    3.5 miles recovery effort

Felt really good today. RHR back to normal this morning and felt super strong on this run. Kept it very easy to conserve as much energy as possible for tomorrow :) I was SO happy to have a decent run today as another poor one would have knocked my confidence for Saturday.
    10 avg pace

Saturday 9 May
    5k old pb - 24:48
    New pb - 24:03 (Parkrun)

This was just for a bit of race practice to try and work on combating the race nerves so I treated it like a session. My pre-race nerves pretty much ruined my last race. I had expended so much energy worrying about the bloody thing that I was wrecked before it even started and all my energy was depleted. That coupled with the wind lead to a poor result and bad race experience.
    Instructions today were to run hard, not stress, stay RELAXED throughout and not worry about the time. It's the first of many 5k races and park runs I'll be doing over the summer, so whatever way it went, I wasn't going to be too worried about it as I can go again in a few weeks. That really took the pressure off.

The biggest positive that I can take from this race was that I didn't panic like last time and I was actually looking forward to it in some weird way. I didn't really get nervous until I was on the starting line but I did feel like getting sick during the 5 mins of standing around waiting for the off. I actually dry retched before the race :)

Warm up consisted of 2 miles with second mile getting progressively faster and did 6 x 20 second strides at the end.

I ran most of this race alone except for the first lap when I was mainly passing people. For the 2nd and 3rd laps the guy ahead was WAY to far for me to catch him so it was more like a time trial. Very small field. 100 runners I think and I came 5th female so that'll tell ya all you need to know about that! So I had no one really to work off/with throughout.

No splits as decided not to use the watch to help with easing the nerves and pressure but I reckon I went out a bit too quick and eased up a bit too much in the middle but I did pick it up nicely towards the end. If I had been using the watch would I have run a bit faster? Dunno... might have pushed a bit harder to get under the 24 alright. Who knows.. except for the all knowing Running Gods.

2 mile cool down and a super chat about all things running with the race director.

Report card: B-minus. A good hard effort but definitely capable of better and need to feel the pain a bit more and not go easy on myself when I don't really have to and that'll all come with more experience.

This might sound ridiculous but I don't feel as 'afraid' of running at 7xx pace anymore. I think I had a whole mental barrier with that. I had to keep an eye on the watch for a few sessions recently and when I see 7-anything on the watch I panic and think 'that's too fast for me! Ososlos don't run in the 7s' :) I've cracked that one now so another positive to take from the run/race.

I'll be looking for 23:30ish or better for the next one in about a month off some specific 5k training and definitely looking for early 22.xx by end of year. Main goal for this year is to do a really good 5k time in December and I feel very confident about that happening now. And then next year well who knows! The result from this race would indicate about a 47 second improvement on my 10k pb from February too which is heartening.
    7 miles total

Sunday 10 May
    6 miles recovery

Legs feel great. As for the hangover, well............. But the instructions were to 'go out and get drunk'! Well it actually might have been 'have a drink' but sometimes I'm not very clever and pick up things all wrong and get myself in to all sorts of trouble :)
    9:57 avg pace

Weekly total: 40 miles

AIS done every day along with Lunge Matrix. Myrtl Routine after race only this week. Body in good shape post race :) No aches or niggles.

873 miles yearly total

edit- thanks everyone for the encouraging comments!

Well done this morning. I was running there too - can't believe I missed the chance to say hello.

Ah pity! Poppintree yes?
    I know fairly well what you look like from a few photos but don't think I saw you yesterday.
    My usual attire is orange shorts, black top and blonde ponytail so do say hi next time if you think it's me!
    How'd you do? It's a nice course and conditions were very good yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

Nicely done A - good to see the hard work continuing to pay off for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭PaulieYifter

Ah pity! Poppintree yes?
    I know fairly well what you look like from a few photos but don't think I saw you yesterday.
    My usual attire is orange shorts, black top and blonde ponytail so do say hi next time if you think it's me!
    How'd you do? It's a nice course and conditions were very good yesterday.

Yep. I finished 2nd - pity a fast lad showed up :)
    It was my 1st time running Poppintree - course is faster than Malahide but it's fairly sparse - a lot easier to keep pace in a group.

I'm crap at 5ks and usually run these a couple of weeks after marathons or a week before a target race - I think it's a good thing to go hard from the start; pretend it's a 3k somebody told me.

I'm sure to do that one again as I grew up around the corner and my Mam is still there with the promise of a big breakfast after.

Good luck with them - you're sure to take chunks off your time before the year is out.

Yep. I finished 2nd - pity a fast lad showed up :)
    It was my 1st time running Poppintree - course is faster than Malahide but it's fairly sparse - a lot easier to keep pace in a group.

I'm crap at 5ks and usually run these a couple of weeks after marathons or a week before a target race - I think it's a good thing to go hard from the start; pretend it's a 3k somebody told me.

I'm sure to do that one again as I grew up around the corner and my Mam is still there with the promise of a big breakfast after.

Good luck with them - you're sure to take chunks off your time before the year is out.
    Ah yes I saw your tattooed rival alright. I think he frequents that PR now and again.
    Cheers and defo say hi the next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

congrats on the pb! and on getting the pre race nerves under control, hopefully that continues for you with each parkrun & race.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

Well done, O! Great PB in Poppintree yesterday, delighted to see you conquering the race nerves, good for you. A few parkruns like this will help your confidence no end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

Good run. Maybe Marlay Parkrun might be a good one for you as they generally have 500 runners each week, and if you are running 23 minutes you will have no shortage of people to work off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭laura_ac3

Well done O, nice to get the PB. Keep up the training and more to come off it. Good to have a good race as well, use it as a confidence boost to help calm any pre-race nerves next time.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Well done on the new PB.

Chivito550 wrote: »
    Good run. Maybe Marlay Parkrun might be a good one for you as they generally have 500 runners each week, and if you are running 23 minutes you will have no shortage of people to work off.

Cheers.
    Wow 500! Yeah sounds like an idea alright. Definitely would have been nice to have a few to work off and a few targets to catch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

St Anne's is another option, regularly getting between 200 & 300.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

Go on ya good thing. Well done ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Deadly, new runners :D, and a new PB. Hangover deserved but well done for getting out Sunday, wine should really come with a health warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

Well done A but I expect 23:48 or better next time out. You are more than capable of it!:)

RedRunner wrote: »
    Well done A but I expect 23:48 or better next time out. You are more than capable of it!:)

Cheers R. Yeah absolutely. No resting on my laurels here. Speed training starts with a vengence tomorrow so I'll be aiming 23:30s for the next outing with a bit of specific training. Can't believe I'm saying this but I might be actually looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭hillsiderunner

Chivito550 wrote: »
    Cheers.
    Wow 500! Yeah sounds like an idea alright. Definitely would have been nice to have a few to work off and a few targets to catch.

Marlay wouldn't be my choice for a PB route, there's a bit of a scrum at the start when everyone is spread out wide at the start heading for a narrow path, and faster runners end up going out onto the grass verge ... also there's a fairly significant uphill about 2 miles in. I have a memory of a narrow section through the trees where it's very hard to pass people, though I might be confusing that bit with Malahide. Things are probably fairly spacious near the front, but I would have been aiming for ~25mins that day and it wasn't a case of "working off" people but being hemmed in.

Anyway this the only parkrun where I had a DNF, it was about a year ago and I was having a bad day and the hill was not too far from the entrance where I'd come in :o ...

Have never tried St Anne's parkrun but from my experience at the Battle of Clontarf that would seem a better bet for a PB I think.

Hey O brilliant stuff, now those nerves are under control there's absolutely no stopping you :D Might pinch your no watch approach next time out, being a slave to the pace can be a head wrecker!

Have never tried St Anne's parkrun but from my experience at the Battle of Clontarf that would seem a better bet for a PB I think.

Thanks for the input about Marley. I've done St. Anne's and really like the course and decent field so that's on the agenda for sure. I want to continue to support Poppintree too though as they struggle with numbers I think some weeks. Plus I might have a chance of placing some week and that'd be nice :)
    A bit of Parkrun tourism is on the agenda over the summer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

Thanks for the input about Marley. I've done St. Anne's and really like the course and decent field so that's on the agenda for sure. I want to continue to support Poppintree too though as they struggle with numbers I think some weeks. Plus I might have a chance of placing some week and that'd be nice :)

You might win Poppintree one of these days! It's on my list to try soon too. St Anne's is consistently getting close to 300 runners these days, it amazes me how parkrun has taken off in Dublin, great to see.

annapr wrote: »
    You might win Poppintree one of these days! It's on my list to try soon too. St Anne's is consistently getting close to 300 runners these days, it amazes me how parkrun has taken off in Dublin, great to see.

I would have come second female last week :) (they had an all time low of 50 runners or something ) but still! Good for the old confidence!!!
    Yes I agree it's fantastic how popular it's become!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭demfad

I would have come second female last week :) (they had an all time low of 50 runners or something ) but still! Good for the old confidence!!!
    Yes I agree it's fantastic how popular it's become!

I enjoy the training but the buzz of a good race result/time really beats all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

Well done on the pb.

You should definitely go to St Anne's for your next attempt.
    The women's national parkrun record was set there (16:51), and I was informed by FBOT01 that the same girl regularly runs in Malahide and can't match her time there. Fwiw the men's national record is 15:02 and was set in Malahide, but the St Anne's record is only one second slower at 15:03. The male record holder has never run in St Anne's. Conclusive evidence of a very fast course in my opinion. There's always someone to chase too. It's very rare the first finisher doesn't go below 17 minutes. They also have excellent pacers some weeks........... :P

See you there some week ;)

yaboya1 wrote: »
    Well done on the pb.

You should definitely go to St Anne's for your next attempt.
    The women's national parkrun record was set there (16:51), and I was informed by FBOT01 that the same girl regularly runs in Malahide and can't match her time there. Fwiw the men's national record is 15:02 and was set in Malahide, but the St Anne's record is only one second slower at 15:03. The male record holder has never run in St Anne's. Conclusive evidence of a very fast course in my opinion. There's always someone to chase too. It's very rare the first finisher doesn't go below 17 minutes. They also have excellent pacers some weeks........... :P

See you there some week ;)

Cheers P.
    Sounds like a plan. Do you guys wear balloons when pacing at PR? Is it a regular thing and what times do you pace? I know you said sub 25 on your log and I've heard about sub 30. Any other brackets?
    Must offer to do a sub 30 at my local one at some point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

Marlay wouldn't be my choice for a PB route, there's a bit of a scrum at the start when everyone is spread out wide at the start heading for a narrow path, and faster runners end up going out onto the grass verge ... also there's a fairly significant uphill about 2 miles in. I have a memory of a narrow section through the trees where it's very hard to pass people, though I might be confusing that bit with Malahide. Things are probably fairly spacious near the front, but I would have been aiming for ~25mins that day and it wasn't a case of "working off" people but being hemmed in.

Anyway this the only parkrun where I had a DNF, it was about a year ago and I was having a bad day and the hill was not too far from the entrance where I'd come in :o ...

They changed the route recently. The hill is now at the start of the race. After 1km it's all downhill or flat from there on in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

Cheers P.
    Sounds like a plan. Do you guys wear balloons when pacing at PR? Is it a regular thing and what times do you pace? I know you said sub 25 on your log and I've heard about sub 30. Any other brackets?
    Must offer to do a sub 30 at my local one at some point.

I just wore a hi-viz volunteer jacket and they pointed me out at the start to anyone looking to follow. As far as I know they'd accept any volunteeers willing to pace any time bracket. I have seen some parkruns have 22, 23, 24 etc.

I love being a parkrun tourist! I really want to do the one on Bere Island, it looks amazing. Of the Dublin ones I'd say St.Anne's, Hartstown and Poppintree offer the best chance of a PB.

Can't wait to see your times come tumbling down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,778 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Hi,

Congrats on your 50 second PB. What time did you run the 5 k? I couldn't see it on the rave thread. Was it St Anne's?

Edit: Wasn't St Anne's.

Found it. 24.03. Well done. That's a huge PB for you.

I love being a parkrun tourist! I really want to do the one on Bere Island, it looks amazing. Of the Dublin ones I'd say St.Anne's, Hartstown and Poppintree offer the best chance of a PB.

Can't wait to see your times come tumbling down!

Thank you. Can't wait either! Must look up Hartstown.
    walshb wrote: »
    Hi,

Congrats on your 50 second PB. What time did you run the 5 k? I couldn't see it on the rave thread. Was it St Anne's?

Edit: Wasn't St Anne's.

Found it. 24.03. Well done. That's a huge PB for you.

Not quite the 'fireworks' you asked for after the last race but you'll get them next time round. Promise;)
    Report on last page.
    thanks!

Not quite the 'fireworks' you asked for after the last race but you'll get them next time round. Promise;)
    Report on last page.

That is definitely fireworks. I hope some of my advice was taken on-board.:)

To make up 50 seconds over 5 K is huge. You must have hurt during that, or was there even more in the tank?

Just read the report. Yes, even more in the tank. Sub 24 is next!

• Advertisement

That is definitely fireworks. I hope some of my advice was taken on-board.:)

To make up 50 seconds over 5 K is huge. You must have hurt during that, or was there even more in the tank?

Well of course. Your words stuck in my head after the last day out and I did hurt a little bit but not enough. I went a bit easy on myself in the middle of the race. Pain-fest for the next one all the way through!
    I'm learning:)

Small, friendly, flat as a pancake.

Well of course. Your words stuck in my head after the last day out and I did hurt a little bit but not enough. I went a bit easy on myself in the middle of the race. Pain-fest for the next one all the way through!
    I'm learning:)

Great. In the few races I have been in I got the butterflies. These are normal and welcome. It's when you get over anxious is what can really hinder your running.

You seemed much more relaxed judging by that race report. As for going easy in the middle parts. I would say quite normal. There is always the fear that pushing it may see you suffer too much and leave nothing in the tank. It's only when you finish that you feel that maybe you could have went harder. It's ifs and buts. Had you went a bit harder mid race then you may not have made it home in at a decent pace.

Great. In the few races I have been in I got the butterflies. These are normal and welcome. It's when you get over anxious is what can really hinder your running.

You seemed much more relaxed judging by that race report. As for going easy in the middle parts. I would say quite normal. There is always the fear that pushing it may see you suffer too much and leave nothing in the tank. It's only when you finish that you feel that maybe you could have went harder. It's ifs and buts. Had you went a bit harder mid race then you may not have made it home in at a decent pace.

Yes good points. But I do think I'm a little over-cautious since my DNF last summer in a 5k. I vowed I'd never let that happen me again and it won't (unless I'm injured). So now it's just learning to judge that correct effort level from start to finish.
    In saying that, I am happy enough with my result though. Training would suggest I can do a little bit better but it's a big improvement in a race setting since my last 5k last autumn and that's all that matters. It's going in the right direction as they say.

Yes good points. But I do think I'm a little over-cautious since my DNF last summer in a 5k. I vowed I'd never let that happen me again and it won't (unless I'm injured). So now it's just learning to judge that correct effort level from start to finish.
    In saying that, I am happy enough with my result though. Training would suggest I can do a little bit better but it's a big improvement in a race setting since my last 5k last Autumn and that's all that matters. It's going in the right direction as they say.

Over cautious will always come into your mind after a race. I doubt any runner/racer has ever crossed the line and thought that they gave max effort in every part of the race. They will always question and wonder could they have went faster here and there and maybe slower here an there etc etc. It certainly is going in the right direction. Can't ask for more than that at this stage, plus if you think you were over cautious and are confident that there was a faster time there then that should be seen as a big bonus.

Morning A, Happy Birthday (on the assumption it is) have a great day.

• Advertisement

aquinn wrote: »
    Morning A, Happy Birthday (on the assumption it is) have a great day.

thanks! Not sure how you knew!!! It was Friday but you were close!
    Well done today and looking forward to reading your report.

Monday 11 May
    5 miles easy

Legs feeling better than ever. Absolutely no soreness or aches or tenderness of any kind since the race on Saturday. First time I've experienced this in the days after a race. I just don't think I pushed myself enough. Next time...
    Great run today. Could have run and run and run but need to conserve lots of energy for the beginning of my new speed training plan this week.
    9:51 avg pace

Tuesday 12 May
    5 miles easy

Another truly enjoyable and satisfying run. Glided around the park with a smile on my face. Legs and lungs feeling real good. Easy effort getting much quicker these days!
    9:39 avg pace

Wednesday 13 May
    6 x 40 secs at 400-800m effort off jog back recoveries

My new plan started today. It's all about - Hard Sessions and Recovery so less doubles and less mileage for the next couple of months.

This was a nice introduction to proceedings as while I was moving at a pace that I haven't moved at in a long while, the recoveries were very generous.
    3.5 mile warmup and then onto my drills. Today I did flat foot Marches, Arse-Kicks (I'm Irish I don't have a butt) and then High Knees. Haven't done these since last summer. I got some good tips on another thread for my drills and strides which I will incorporate the next time.

Got my first 40 second marker (between 3 goal posts on the paths around the football pitches in PP) and didn't look at the watch after that.

Last few were hard alright but didn't slow up too much. While it was hard, I did really enjoy it, but that's easy to say when I had the luxury of jog-back recoveries. Not every session on the plan will be like this.
    Happy with that. Job done :) 6:25 avg pace for the 8 reps.
    9:37 avg pace
    9 miles total

Thursday 14 May
    40 mins recovery

This is all I was allowed to do today. Strict instructions not to do any more :(
    Bits of me felt a bit a tad sore during the day though, mainly groin and quads a little. This recovery run was great. I did some foam rolling and AIS before it, left out the Lunge Matrix routine as I thought it might be a bit too much.
    Really really enjoyable run and legs & co felt superb after it. Did a little AIS session when I got back too to aid the recovery and it did help a lot.
    9:45 avg pace (can't believe my recovery effort is after getting so 'quick' over the past few weeks!!!!

Friday 15 May
    50 mins
    ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    With my sister, Osoveryveryslow. It was killing her though but she still wouldn't stop talking throughout so wasn't doing herself any favours.
    I had a great day today as it was my birthday and I got an amazing new contract out of the blue that is going to be really a really positive thing for me. Didn't go too wild on the birthday drinks as wanted to be as fresh as possible for my session on Saturday. I'm either getting really sensible with age or am just too obsessed about my running...

Saturday 16 May
    6 x 3mins @ 2mile off 2.50 jog/shuffle/walk recoveries

I was given a target of 7:05 to hit for these. Didn't in a million years think I'd get close if I'm honest.
    AIS, Lunge Matrix and 3 mile warmup
    Then into my secret spot in the PP to do my drills and short strides and back into civilisation for the session. (It's a great secret spot. I can pee and hide clothes and look like an egit doing my drills and no one can see)

6 x 3 mins at
    7 (pace)
    7:02
    7:01
    6:56
    7:03
    7:02

Feckin over the moon with that and the best bit is, it wasn't even that hard. The recoveries were more than ample and I actually looked forward to launching into each following rep. I did walk a little for the recoveries on the last 2 but I didn't have to, I just wanted to be as recovered as possible for the rep and it was in the rules that I could so I did. Had another maybe 2 reps in me if there was a gun to my head.
    I kept an eye on the watch half way through each rep to ensure I wasn't going to easy on myself but in every rep, I was going way too fast (6:30s and 40s) so had to slow it down for the second half of the rep. Can't believe I'm saying that!!!
    So now.... this gives me loads more confidence. Now I KNOW that some day hopefully in the not too distant future, a 5k in the early 7s will happen. I know now it's possible if I put the work in. Which I will. So watch this space !
    9 miles @ 9:11 pace

Sunday 17 May
    40 mins recovery

Nice little gentle jog in the rain.

42 miles weekly total

Ososlo wrote:
    thanks! Not sure how you knew!!! It was Friday but you were close! Well done today and looking forward to reading your report.

I read your log slowly, over time and recently enough. Belated Happy Birthday so. You share the date with someone else around here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Nice week. Did I pass you in P Park Weds about 4 at top of North Road? Didn't have the specs so couldn't be sure!

Happy belated birthday and congrats on a great week's training too! Nice session on Saturday.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement