Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Be still my beating heart

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

Well done on joining the club, why did you pick them when there are 3-4 clubs on your doorstep??

Yeh good that you've joined a club, but the choice is curious. Sort of defeats the purpose of being in one if you aren't actually living in the same city as it. With the exception of being able to enter national competitions now, I'm not sure you will get any benefit out of that, if you aren't training consistently with the new club. There's loads of bigger clubs in Dublin who would cater to your needs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

Ah baby steps now lads :D besides, isn't Gowran actually quite convenient?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Maybe I just feel more at home amongst my own kinfolk ;)

Ososlo wrote: »
    Maybe I just feel more at home amongst my own kinfolk ;)

I know a few people who live in Dublin who are members of a club in their home town/county, but they'd have been part of that club since childhood so have a certain loyalty built up, and they'd be part of a training group up here, either with a Dublin club, or a training group which is not club specific. I just think you will miss out on the benefits of being in a club by joining one not near where you live and work, but it's your choice. Hope it goes well.

Monday 4 January
    Tried to take the day off as a bit below par with a cold however.....
    am: 4 miles easy @ 9:42
    pm: 6 miles easy @ 9:46

Can't remember much about these runs.

Tuesday 5 January
    Tried to take the day off as still not feeling great...
    am: 5 miles easy @ 9:50
    Local. Park no-go due to flooding so had to make the unusual decision to go outside the safe confines of the park gates in the daylight. I survived... #workingonmyocd!
    pm: 5.5 easy @ 9:46

Wednesday 6 January
    Yet again...still not feeling 100% I have a problem... can't stop ...
    am: 4 miles easy @ 10:06
    Local
    pm: 5.7 miles @ 9:11
    Did first 4 miles with my brother who was staying with my sister on the outskirts of the badlands of Tallaght. We didn't venture to far into the murky depths of bandit country but felt safe in the knowledge that there was a safe family outpost close by if needed :)

I remembered running down the Belgard Road a few years ago, when I was finished Couch 25k and had been running just 3.1 miles for weeks and weeks but finally decided to see if I could make it to 4 miles on this stretch of road. I managed it - just about and was SO so happy. I remembered thinking then that if I can run a whole 4 miles then anything is possible.

Thursday 7 January
    6 miles easy @ c.9:50
    Net downhill to get the car. My new 310 decided to freeze on me half way through and remained frozen for the rest of the run. I've run the route many times so know it was 6 miles. Guessed the pace. That never would have happened with my old reliable 305. I might resurrect it yet.

Friday 8 January
    am: 5 miles easy @ 9:31
    First time running into work and first time doing an 'early' run in yolks. Early for me that is but nothing compared to some folks around here!

Anyway, it worked out great. Fab morning for it and delighted to be passing the traffic all the way. Saved myself a few bob and had a blast except for the fact that my watch froze again at Mountjoy Sq and wouldn't upload to the pc.
    pm: 5.8 miles easy @ 9:48
    Return leg. All good but net uphill.

Saturday 9 January
    28 mile long slow run @ 9:37
    4hrs 29.5mins

Ok so today was a day of firsts. I was to go over marathon distance for the first time and to be finally have my first Boards running date.

Usual slow start to my run with a 10+ min mile but settled into it then. I always know very early on in a run whether I'll be able to do what was set out for me or not and I knew by mile 2 that I would be able to run 28 miles today. This run was slightly different to the last few long runs in so far that I had a few wobbles early on. I don't know why. My legs felt fine but I had done 4 doubles already this week so maybe it had something to do with it and I still have a bit of a cold so not quite 100% on the health front. Also had a slightly nauseous stomach and my neck was very sore today for some reason. Enough excuses yet? :D As always I ran by feel and I had warned my running date before-hand that it would be as slow as it needed to be.

About 18 miles into my run and making my way up Chesterfield Avenue, I see a figure ahead with arms outstretched. None other than aero2k who had been in touch earlier in the week about doing a few miles with me. He greeted me with a sports drink, and even offered to mind my sunglasses - what a 'gentle man' ;) . I was happy for aero to do most of the talking as I was having a mini-wobble when we met. After a few miles of running together I got my second wind and felt pretty good for the rest of the run. I had to keep an eye on the watch as it had been freezing on me yesterday so that was a bit of a nuisance as I usually prefer to ignore it. I got a third wind towards the end and picked up the pace for the second last mile and again for the last mile to finish with a sub 9 minute mile. Really happy to have that one under my belt and had a great running date experience to boot, so a great day for me. The thought of running with someone so so far ahead of my level was a little intimidating but aero you couldn't have made me feel more at ease and it was an absolute pleasure to run with you. I look forward to our next outing! I even got a gift at the end and an invite back to his gaff:eek: He's a fast mover:D

thanks again and hope you enjoyed your long walk!

Sunday 10 January
    3 miles recovery @ 10:30
    All feels great! Surprisingly so despite a night of only 4 hours sleep max. Groin slightly tender but legs feeling great! Secretly wanted to hit 80 miles this week but was advised that wasn't a great idea and yeah, it's silly and senseless chasing miles just for the sake of it.
    Now if I could only bloody sleep...

Weekly total: 78 miles

• Registered Users Posts: 10 stammerjones

Nice week,am doin conn39.3 my self but nowhere near your level yet.Do u think i shud do a longer than marathon run aswell.I was going to wait till nearer the time and do a a b2bs instead.i think i reddit here aboutvb2bs

Nice week,am doin conn39.3 my self but nowhere near your level yet.Do u think i shud do a longer than marathon run aswell.I was going to wait till nearer the time and do a a b2bs instead.i think i reddit here aboutvb2bs

I'm very new too all this so not the person to ask. Personally I'd feel more prepared by going well over marathon distance in training to feel confident of being able to handle 39.3.
    You might be better off asking about it in the ultra thread or Conn thread or random running questions thread.
    Good luck with your training.

Watch that groin. Believe me the last thing you want is a torn groin and to be out of running for weeks on end! Also if you aren't feeling well and feeling sick then don't run! You run the risk of doing more harm than good.

Well done on the long run. What do you plan on getting the long run up to in training in prep for the 39 mile race?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭aero2k

I feel the need to point out that there's no connection between this
    I even got a gift at the end and an invite back to his gaff:eek: He's a fast mover:D

and this
    Groin slightly tender ........

Ososlo, the pleasure was all mine. I have to apologise for making absolutely no concession for the fact that by the time we met you had already run for longer than I've ever managed. You looked great and as I mentioned you didn't appear to tire - I noticed the speed increase at the end.

Give yourself more credit - 4 hrs 30 min at a nice steady pace is a terrific achievement.

I think I should warn the other auld lads (tang, TBL et al) if they're thinking of trying this with you, my groin is a bit tender today as well....:eek:(btw Chivito is right, don't neglect it. I've had an ongoing problem for a few years and I believe it cost me 10 sec per mile).

I'm off now to post some poetry on Firedance's log in case she feels jealous.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

aero2k wrote: »
    I think I should warn the other auld lads (tang, TBL et al) if they're thinking of trying this with you, my groin is a bit tender today as well....:eek:

I'm off now to post some poetry on Firedance's log in case she feels jealous.:D

:D:D I don't think tang will be too happy being lumped in with the auld lads

am very jealous but as long as I get the next date it'll all be fine :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Firedance wrote: »
    :D:D I don't think tang will be too happy being lumped in with the auld lads

am very jealous but as long as I get the next date it'll all be fine :pac:

To feckin right, the Lemon is at LEAST 15 years my senior. I haven't reached male 40's yet, but in aero2k's defence he hasn't met me.

Chivito550 wrote: »
    Watch that groin. Believe me the last thing you want is a torn groin and to be out of running for weeks on end! Also if you aren't feeling well and feeling sick then don't run! You run the risk of doing more harm than good.

Well done on the long run. What do you plan on getting the long run up to in training in prep for the 39 mile race?

Firstly, I'm in absolute shock that you said something complimentary to me! A weekend of firsts!

The groin isn't anything I'm concerned about at all. Just achey but after the recovery run it felt better and tonight it feels perfect.

The long run will go up to 5ish hours so I guess we're looking at 31 miles or so. Things can change depending on how I cope with the training so nothing is set in stone.

Edit: you are completely right about running when not feeling well. Can't promise I won't do it again though...

tang1 wrote: »
    To feckin right, the Lemon is at LEAST 15 years my senior. I haven't reached male 40's yet, but in aero2k's defence he hasn't met me.

I just assumed - you come across as so...mature.:) Your best years are well in front of you so. The warning still stands, I wasn't expecting the encounter to be so physically demanding. Young wans...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Utdfan20titles

I wasn't expecting the encounter to be so physically demanding.

And how was the run.....

And how was the run.....

Like the lady woman herself, amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Based on that comment, sounds like you're close. :pac:

Based on that comment, sounds like you're close. :pac:

Three years left as of next month so still only a young fella!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

. I look forward to our next outing! I even got a gift at the end and an invite back to his gaff:eek: He's a fast mover:D

I work with the guy............. and if he meets me in the park he just runs by me.
    Sometimes I get a nod.

Superb run btw.

I work with the guy............. and if he meets me in the park he just runs by me.
    Sometimes I get a nod.

Superb run btw.

A wise man once said "never mix business and pleasure".:)

And yes, it was a superb run - Ososlo, if your cadence is 180 that's close to 50,000 steps - a long way from wondering if you could manage 4 miles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Three years left as of next month so still only a young fella!!!

So you've been a master for 2 years :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭diego_b

28 mile training run, have to say the thoughts of that stuck with me a bit over the weekend after seeing it on Strava, epic work!!

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    So you've been a master for 2 years :)

I care not to view it that way!!!

Edit: Masters is over 40 on roads, I'm to slow to run track so don't fall under that qualification!! Panic over!!

Firstly, I'm in absolute shock that you said something complimentary to me! A weekend of firsts!

The groin isn't anything I'm concerned about at all. Just achey but after the recovery run it felt better and tonight it feels perfect.

The long run will go up to 5ish hours so I guess we're looking at 31 miles or so. Things can change depending on how I cope with the training so nothing is set in stone.

Edit: you are completely right about running when not feeling well. Can't promise I won't do it again though...

Complimentary stuff happens when it is due. Only then. I don't think congratulating every run helps a runner to be honest. Hopefully the training goes well between now and the ultra. Hopefully see you running a good marathon after that as I think there is a lot of unused potential there in my opinion. Hopefully you will bring it out in the near future. The ultra might help you if you plan to target a marathon after as you'll have so much endurance built up as a starting point.

Ososlo, there was no need to mention David Bowie - you had me at "Tom Waits":).

Chivito550 wrote: »
    Complimentary stuff happens when it is due. Only then. I don't think congratulating every run helps a runner to be honest. Hopefully the training goes well between now and the ultra. Hopefully see you running a good marathon after that as I think there is a lot of unused potential there in my opinion. Hopefully you will bring it out in the near future. The ultra might help you if you plan to target a marathon after as you'll have so much endurance built up as a starting point.

+1 on the bold bit. If you're naturally blessed with endurance, it's a reasonable assumption to make that speed might be lacking, however have a look at the mile times of some of the great marathoners (incl messrs. Treacy and Kiernan) to expose that myth.

One thing at a time though, there's no rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭TRR_the_turd

have a look at the mile times of some of the great marathoners (incl messrs. Treacy and Kiernan) to expose that myth.

not disagreeing with the sentiment but Kiernan has a 3.59 mile and Tracey is very close as far as I remember.

not disagreeing with the sentiment but Kiernan has a 3.59 mile and Tracey is very close as far as I remember.

Dying with a broken heart cold here so won't Google but I think Treacy might be 3:55/56. Rod Dixon would be another of that vintage who makes the point, he won an Olympic 1500m bronze. It seems that the aerobic ability gained from track races can be helpful for longer distances as well. Conversely I believe that someone who first displays an ability over (very) long distances might be able to display a similar phenomenon in reverse. All assuming a) it's something that interests them and b) they train appropriately.

Dying with a broken heart cold here so won't Google but I think Treacy might be 3:55/56. Rod Dixon would be another of that vintage who makes the point, he won an Olympic 1500m bronze. It seems that the aerobic ability gained from track races can be helpful for longer distances as well. Conversely I believe that someone who first displays an ability over (very) long distances might be able to display a similar phenomenon in reverse. All assuming a) it's something that interests them and b) they train appropriately.

Totally false. Treacy does not appear on the Irish all-time list for 1500m or the mile outdoors (sub 3:42.00 and sub 4:00.9) or indoors (sub 3:48.0 and sub 4:02.0).

Monday 11 January
    Another disturbed night in bed. Was in Kilkenny and couldn't sleep. I found an old sleeping tablet which my sister left in the bedroom over xmas. It was very blue and looked very serious, but I was at the end of my tether with exhaustion so took a chance of taking half of it. It gave me 4 hours sleep, so not great really. But after another hour of tossing and turning I conked out again and my mother had to wake me from my stupor at 11!
    Had a nice final run around Kilkenny City with my brother before his return to NZ. We took in the canal walk, part of the Castle, the mental hospital and environs. Fabulously crisply splendid morning but for me, the world was tinted with sadness after hearing the news about David Bowie.
    am: 5.5 miles @ 9:48
    pm: 5 miles easy @ 9:53
    back in Dublin, local run

Tuesday 12 January
    am: 4.9 miles easy @ 9:50

Second time running to work but to my other job so different complicated logistics involved so as not arriving in a sweaty smelly mess. Managed to sort it and it'll be fine going forward.
    Lunchtime: 6.8 miles easy @ 9:49
    Work was pissing me off so just said 'shag it' and left. I decided to just head out towards my sister's from town. Wasn't sure of the route but thought I could figure it out. This was a mistake as I should never underestimate my dreadful sense of direction! The wind was in my face the whole way so it wasn't the mostest pleasantest of runs and looking at the elevation later, I was actually climbing the whole way but didn't realise it at the time. When I got to the Red Cow I was a bit concerned about the best path to take for the Belgard Road and asked advice from a guy who suggested going down towards Ballymount and then lots of other complicated directions. I got very confused as the directions went in one ear and out the other while he was telling me :) Didn't really know where I was going but just sensed it was generally in the right direction. Then I passed who I think was Belcarra going in the other direction but I wasn't 100% sure but we exchanged waves like you do with other runners. Headed on another bit and took a right at a roundabout. Rang my sister who didn't have a bog where I was either (only a mile or two away from her house:)) so no joy there but I felt a force was pushing me in certain direction so just went with it. I was getting a bit worried at one point as I had stopped, and turned around and totally lost any sense of the best way to go. Then ahead, like a mirage I saw the large red letters of B2R (Base to Race) so I knew I was safe :D

Wednesday 13 January
    am: 5.2 miles easy @ 9:55
    Run to work.
    My backpack is quite heavy even though I've minimised contents as much as possible. I think it's an extra good workout carrying the load however but my shoulders do get a bit achey at times. I need to relax more when running with it I think.
    pm: 5.8 miles easy @ 9:52
    Run home from work

Thursday 14 January
    am: 2.5 slippy miles @ 10:26

I don't get it. I really don't. Other people seem to be able to walk and jog on ice, but I just can't. I have absolutely no confidence running in slippy conditions. I was on my way in to work and was sliding all over the paths so called it a day at 2 miles and got the bus to the edge of town where the paths had thawed and ran the rest of the way. Really pissed off that my run was disrupted as it takes a lot of work getting my commute backpack ready and changing in and out of clothes etc. for the sake of a measly 2.5 miles.
    pm: 5.8 miles easy @ 9:53
    The run home was grand. Paths all thawed. Snowing a little but pleasant. I find now that I'm much stronger on the climb up from Gardiner Street all the way to Santry. It's uphill all the way and I used to find it quite tough but now I find my legs feel very strong on the hilly bits.

Friday 15 January
    I was too wussy to run in the early morning due to the slippy conditions and was busy all day. Toyed with the idea of taking the day off completely as it's 3 weeks since last one but found myself changed into my running gear while I was still trying to decide what to do. Managed to find a route that was mainly dry but a few patches of path were treacherous so walked those. Really enjoyable.
    6 miles easy @ 9:47

Saturday 16 January
    am: 6 miles easy @ 9:51

Local loops. My park is finally clear of water. I enjoyed this so much and felt so good, it's hard to put it into words. It was such a novelty running without a backpack too.
    pm: 5.3 miles easy @ 9:36

Sunday 17 January
    3 miles w/u, 7 miles @ AT (2hr race effort) & cooldown

As always, slightly apprehensive about this session in the hours preceding it. My car was a few miles away, downhill, so I decided I'd go easy on myself and do 3 laps of park as my warm up and start the AT on the downhill section. As it turned out, I felt great after the warmup so decided to use the slightly more challenging laps of the local park and not to wuss out and run downhill after all. This was a super session. I felt so strong and very relaxed and in control running at the faster pace. As per usual, I ran it by effort and didn't concern myself with the watch at all. I definiltey had another few miles in me at that effort. What surprises me most of all about today's session is the pace of the cool down miles. I know they were net downhill, but still, I'd usually run about 9:40 pace on this route for usual easy runs and today they were sub 9 pace!
    Splits:
    w/u: 10:01 9:34 9:31
    A/T: 8:45 8:35 8:33 8:26 8:20 8:23 8:13
    c/d: 8:58 8:57 8:48 8:52
    13.7 @ 8:51

72.7 miles weekly total

Couldn't be happier with how things are going, and I feel fitter and faster than ever even though I'm running more than ever.

Next up is Staplestown marathon on Saturday which is a training run. I'll have 50+ miles in the legs by the time I run it so won't expect to do anything near my capabilities over 26.2 at this point but I should get a decent (25-30 mins) pb out it without too much bother and do it in or around 4-4.10, but it'll be done progressively and by feel, so whatever happens happens... I am actually really looking forward to it. I might do a few miles after it to bring the total up to 30 miles if I'm feeling good on the day. Let's see!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

Next up is Staplestown marathon on Saturday which is a training run.

I am actually really looking forward to it. I might do a few miles after it to bring the total up to 30 miles if I'm feeling good on the day. Let's see!

There's not many that would be able to write this in their log :) You're doing amazing and with lots of time in hand to make sure you have the capabilities to run a comfortable ultra in April. Well done on the consistent no-bulls**te training :)

• Advertisement

Couldn't be happier with how things are going, and I feel fitter and faster than ever even though I'm running more than ever.

It's great to see your consistent effort being rewarded - long may it continue.

Best of luck in Staplestown.

big + 1 to this :)

Neady83 wrote: »
    There's not many that would be able to write this in their log :) You're doing amazing and with lots of time in hand to make sure you have the capabilities to run a comfortable ultra in April. Well done on the consistent no-bulls**te training :)

thanks so much Neady. All going in the right direction so far! But it's early days! My sister actually signed up for the Half so it's going to be a fun gals weekend away!

Cheers Sean! I might give you a shout for a few miles of the next long one in the Park!

Cheers Sean! I might give you a shout for a few miles of the next long one in the Park!

NOooooooooooooooo! you broke him last time, my turn next :D

Firedance wrote: »
    NOooooooooooooooo! you broke him last time, my turn next :D

Not to worry FD, the breakage wasn't permanent and I was able to manage a nice 7 miles today - the groin is still a bit tender though.:)

Hopefully bump into you in the park soon though you do seem to get out very early..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jake1970

Best of luck tomorrow.

jake1970 wrote: »
    Best of luck tomorrow.

Ah cheers jake! It's only a little 26.2 mile training run:) so not treating it as a big deal but thank you kindly! I've covered the distance twice now in training but it's still only my 2nd official marathon so hopefully it will be as enjoyable an experience as my first which I absolutely loved! The biggest challenge will be getting out of bed at bloody 6:30 in the morning! I'm a disaster in the mornings!

Believe it or not, I was just wondering this morning (after reading Graduates' thread) how your injury is and if you're back running?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Very impressive mileage, best of luck tomorrow.

RubyK wrote: »
    Very impressive mileage, best of luck tomorrow.

Thanks so much Ruby!

Hope your own training for London is going really well :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

Have a great "training run" tomorrow ;) - what pace are you going for?

Singer wrote: »
    Have a great "training run" tomorrow ;) - what pace are you going for?

Thanks!

I'll run it like I have all my long runs so far - by effort.
    So I'll start out at recovery effort, ease into easy effort and hold it there for a while. If I'm feeling good I'll increase the effort very gradually as the race progresses and hope to be able to finish strong. It'll all be done 'by feel' so whatever that translates to in paces on the day. Sorry to be so vague! :)
    Avg pace for last few lsr's has been just under 9:40.

ps: I've been treading very carefully over what I have christened 'Singer's Step' in Drumcondra every evening on my runmutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

Wishing you an enjoyable rain free, mild and occasionally sunny 26.2 mile 'training' run tomorrow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jake1970

Ah cheers jake! It's only a little 26.2 mile training run:) so not treating it as a big deal but thank you kindly! I've covered the distance twice now in training but it's still only my 2nd official marathon so hopefully it will be as enjoyable an experience as my first which I absolutely loved! The biggest challenge will be getting out of bed at bloody 6:30 in the morning! I'm a disaster in the mornings!

Believe it or not, I was just wondering this morning (after reading Graduates' thread) how your injury is and if you're back running?

So there will be PB drinks tomorrow night :D

Im back running about 5 weeks now, a lot of slow miles at the start but i think im getting there. This week i have started week 2 of Myles's training plan on the Graduates thread, its great to be able to do some faster miles again.

jake1970 wrote: »
    So there will be PB drinks tomorrow night :D

Im back running about 5 weeks now, a lot of slow miles at the start but i think im getting there. This week i have started week 2 of Myles's training plan on the Graduates thread, its great to be able to do some faster miles again.

ha ha you never know!

Brilliant news jake! Delighted to see you're back at it with a vengeance! Now get that log going so we can all keep an eye on what yer up to!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭Bungy Girl

Have a great time tomorrow! Sounds like you're going to enjoy every minute :D.

• Advertisement

Bungy Girl wrote: »
    Have a great time tomorrow! Sounds like you're going to enjoy every minute :D.

I did. I had a damn fine time thank you :D
    It just wasn't long enough:pac: Bring on 39.3!

Had a big post composed on your log a few days ago but Boards ate it up so in a nutshell big congrats on that shiny new pb! Dubgal better watch her back this year:D

yipee! can't wait for the report :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Good going. Well done. Always nice to PB in a training run! If you're enjoying 26.2 so much you'll love Connemara, you'll smash it on the training you're doing. I never went near 26 in training when I did the ultra so you should enjoy it much more than I ever did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭laura_ac3

Any more details for us??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭Bungy Girl

We are so different :D
    Had a big post composed on your log a few days ago but Boards ate it up so in a nutshell big congrats on that shiny new pb! Dubgal better watch her back this year:D

Ha ha, thanks but I think the only chance I have of seeing DG's back will be when she laps me!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement