Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Be still my beating heart

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Monday June 5th
    So, this is the first of 4 taper weeks. I was initially going to do a 3 week taper, but due to the fatigue I felt last week, we’ve decided that I’d do a longer but more gradual taper – something like a max of 80, 60, 40 miles for the next 3 weeks (& Race Week about 10).
    Rest day today.

Tuesday June 6th
    am: 10 miles easy @ 10:08

Dropped the pm run as feeling tired and gonna error on the side of caution every single day from now on as I want to be as fresh as possible come race day. If that means I do only 2 runs a week between now and then, then so be it. There’s not much to be gained fitness-wise from now on, so I just want to keep things ticking over nicely with no shenanigans.

Wednesday June 7th
    am: 12.2 miles @ 10:01

Felt like a new person this morning with tiredness lifted. Ran at an extremely easy effort and loved every minute.
    pm: 6.4 miles @ 9:24
    feeling very lively this afternoon and just had a short running window due to work and guests. Just ran how I felt, which was with a little more effort than my usual plodding, finishing the last mile @ 8:42 pace.

Thursday June 8th
    8 miles easy @ 9:56

Cannot remember much, but one thing's for sure, I ran in anti-clockwise loops around my park :D On every morning run I do, I run clockwise around the park and every evening means  anti-clockwise loops. Without fail.

Friday June 9th
    8 miles easy @ 9:50

I had this yearning this evening, to don my Brooks ST5 racers and go out and do a speed session but thought better of it. No point playing with fire at this late stage, but I am looking forward to working on my 5k time starting in August and possibly for the rest of the year. My speed needs an awful lot of work :( Am feeling a bit excited about changing things up, and if I go for the 24 hour again next year (highly likely!), then I'll go back to building the miles from next January with hopefully a slightly faster starting easy pace.

Saturday June 10th
    am: 12 miles @ 10:16

Didn't look at the watch and just ran 24 hour effort by feel so delighted to see the slightly 'faster' than planned 24 hour pace felt like a walk in the park today. With 3 weeks good taper, this should feel even easier on very fresh legs so I should be able to hold it for a good portion of the race if the stomach plays ball. I didn't bring any drink this morning and immediately regretted it as I was badly parched from a few miles in.
    pm: 8.6 @ 10:05

Sunday June 11th
    11 miles @ 10:21

This was crazy early for me. I was in pain all night with stomach cramps so just decided to get up at 6am and have a piece of toast and went out at 7. I was enjoying it and not enjoying it at the same time, as the pain came in waves, and the pain killer wore off altogether after about 9 miles so just cut it short (shoulda been 15). I'm going to leave it there for the week and cut the evening run too as I'm now being OSOsensible.

Weekly total: 76.5 miles 12hrs 48 mins (Taper Week 1, 3 weeks to go)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

Love it, only 77 miles this week because I'm tapering :D There's not many that can say that. Honestly A, your dedication to your training is incredible. Can't believe the race is only 3 weeks ago, the time has just whizzed by. You're in some shape, Belfast will go really well for you.

p.s. Tailwind was brilliant yesterday, couldn't fault it - mind you I had to alternate drinking plain water and drinking water with tailwind (had 2 bottles) as even the natural flavoured tailwind was too much to drink all day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

You've had some block of training, A... can't wait to see how you get on in Belfast this year, good luck with the taper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Super work Ososlo - you must be very excited for race day, especially knowing your training has been faultless :-)

Neady83 wrote: »
    Love it, only 77 miles this week because I'm tapering :D There's not many that can say that. Honestly A, your dedication to your training is incredible. Can't believe the race is only 3 weeks ago, the time has just whizzed by. You're in some shape, Belfast will go really well for you.

p.s. Tailwind was brilliant yesterday, couldn't fault it - mind you I had to alternate drinking plain water and drinking water with tailwind (had 2 bottles) as even the natural flavoured tailwind was too much to drink all day.
    Very kind of you to say so, S! Interesting to hear that about the Tailwind... I'll be prepared to take a break from it if necessary. I remember someone else saying similar who used it in Belfast last year. Thanks for that. I hope the recovery is going well and you are enjoying a little break!!!
    annapr wrote: »
    You've had some block of training, A... can't wait to see how you get on in Belfast this year, good luck with the taper
    RubyK wrote: »
    Super work Ososlo - you must be very excited for race day, especially knowing your training has been faultless :-)

Thank you both so much. I've just been extra lucky this year. The training wasn't bad last year, but it's gone better than I could have ever imagined this year. I'll have run around 1,000 miles more since January this year compared to last year so hopefully that'll really stand to me and give me a good chance of a solid pb. I am very excited alright, but really just so grateful that I'm in such good shape at this stage, and feeling OSOlucky that I get to give it another good shot this year. Taper has been fine so far as I've been very busy with other non-running stuff, but that's died down now so the next 2 weeks should be interesting with lots of time on my hands :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Mrs Mc

That's some training block enjoy the taper you are a machine !!

Monday 12th June
    Rest and about 10 hours of sleep!

Tuesday 13th June
    8.7 miles @ 10:12
    Very sluggish.

Wednesday 14th June
    Rest
    Had a work thing from 9am until 9pm with lots of standing around in heels, (couldn’t quite pull off the Sketchers with this particular outfit ;) )and talking. Extremely wearing. Had about 3 glasses of wine over a 4 hour period and it took a hell of a lot of willpower not hit the free bar in style when the event was over and staff were given free reign. In the good old days I’d have been the last to leave – my, how times have changed. Very poor night’s sleep as I found it hard to wind down after the taxing day.

Thursday 15th June
    10 miles @ 9:48
    Feeling strong. Post work run.
    Funny incident. The local club were having some races in the park (5k I think). There was a group of older guys coming towards one of the club coaches who was stewarding and encouraging the runners. She was absolutely screaming at the top of her voice at this one guy to ‘RELAX’ ‘DROP YOUR SHOULDERS’ and ‘BREATH’ and ‘REEEEEEEEELAAAAAAAX’. Next thing the poor fella falls :D He relaxed so much he fell down on the grass. Hard not to LOL! Poor man came in last I think and he had been doing quite well up to that!

Friday 16th June
    10 miles @ 9:55

Saturday 17th June
    12 miles @ 10:26
    An absolute scorcher, so I decided to run at the pace I’ll run at on race day if we’re having a heatwave. The one advantage of running in the heat is that I don’t need to pee as much! But I do struggle badly in the heat and always avoid going on holidays in the middle of the summer as I’m just not made for it, so won’t be best pleased if it’s hot on race day. Wore a crop top for the first time ever running and it did help keep the body temperature down so will go with this on race day if hot. Last longish run, all good in da hood.

Sunday 18th June
    am: 8 miles @ 10:06
    pm: 5.6 miles @ 9:47
    Can’t remember.

Weekly total: 54.5 miles 9hrs 8 mins

Monday 19th June
    Rest

Tuesday 20th June
    am: 8 miles @ 10
    pm: 4.2 miles @ 9:26
    Last double day. Starting to feel very lively now with the reduced mileage and it showed in the pace this evening.

Wednesday 21st June
    Rest

Starting to feel very excited now with just 8 days to go... Lists, lists, and more lists are being written.. However, I have so much prepared already from last year that I can use again this year, it's wonderful!

Wow only 8 days to go ....... I'm getting excited :):)

How many pairs of runners will you use? and food, all tailwind or will you slip some coke in there?

Wow only 8 days to go ....... I'm getting excited :):)

How many pairs of runners will you use? and food, all tailwind or will you slip some coke in there?

Haha! It'd be some occasion to spectate at if you could get up there for a few hours! I'm gonna be star struck with all the world class ultra runners around me, so hopefully that'll take my mind off the pain and angst and torture I'll be going through after 18+ hours :(:D (jaysus why am I doing this to myself again:confused::confused::confused::confused::D:D)

I only used one pair last year in Belfast for the full 24 hours, and one pair in Tralee for the full 12 hours, but I'll have backup pairs just in case.

The plan is all Tailwind and yes, you're completely right, I'll have some flat coke too. Am bringing some jellies and a few other things to eat but don't plan on taking them unless I feel I need an extra boost, or the main nutrition isn't working for some reason.

I really hope your recovery is going well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

The best of luck A, you've certainly put in the hard work to have a great day , I hope all goes well for you.

Do you have any contingency plans for if its a very warm day ?

• Advertisement

The Muppet wrote: »
    The best of luck A, you've certainly put in the hard work to have a great day , I hope all goes well for you.

Do you have any contingency plans for if its a very warm day ?

Thanks a million, T! Still 8 days away yet but it's certainly getting close!

Plan will be to run slower/easier effort, to take on more liquids with electrolytes, wear less clothes, maybe sponges of cold water to hand. I really need to ensure I don't get burned, as I did last year even though the sun wasn't even shining much:o and I didn't even realise it until the next morning when I was in the horrors and still had about 6 hours of running left to do, which really didn't help matters as it was quite sore and red. I'll just have to deal with it as it comes but the main things will be to adjust the effort/pace and expectations. I'm not going to worry about it as there's absolutely nothing I can do except adjust the plan and the mind-set a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭ariana`

I read your log all the time and am amazed and completely in awe of the training you do :eek: You're so dedicated and focused and only a tiny bit crazy

Just wondering how much of the 24 hrs do you run? Do you take 1 long break and/or several shorter breaks? Do you sleep at some stage? Sorry for all the questions, i'm intrigued by the event :o

ariana` wrote: »
    I read your log all the time and am amazed and completely in awe of the training you do :eek: You're so dedicated and focused and only a tiny bit crazy

Just wondering how much of the 24 hrs do you run? Do you take 1 long break and/or several shorter breaks? Do you sleep at some stage? Sorry for all the questions, i'm intrigued by the event :o

Thank you! And no need to cross out the ‘crazy’ bit, ariana! I'll be first to admit it! :DIn the last few days actually, now that I'm really in taper mode, I'm starting to realise how much time I actually dedicate to running and it is all a bit crazy for a recreational runner. For the first time in many months, I actually have had time to do normal things like go to the shops and BROWSE over the last few days, and clean the apartment, and other normal stuff. I'm just so used to all my time being taken up with preparing to run, running, recovering from running and planning the next run, I have very little time to do anything else. Would I have it any other way? No:D I was bored in the shops after about 20 minutes yesterday and sure one can get used to living in squalor :)

Different runners have different ways of approaching the race. Some take breaks, some don't. I'm not scheduling in any breaks, as (in theory) I’m planning to keep moving forward all the time, no matter how slowly I'm going, but it will inevitably happen, that I’ll have to (or should I say, mentally I’ll feel I have to) stop at some point for a little rest. I think it was about 20 hours into the race last year where I begged with my crew to let me sit down for a rest. They eventually gave in to me, however it was the worst thing I could have done, as getting back up again out of the chair was absolute torture. My crew are going with Bungy Girl’s philosophy of ‘beware the chair’ this year, so I’ve told them not to let me sit down, no matter what (except on medical advice) and not to have a chair even available for me. Some people factor in small breaks every hour or few hours or whatever, and it can work out very well for them so I’m not saying I’ll always do it this way, but for this one, I won’t be planning any breaks.

I’ve never heard of anyone taking sleeping breaks during a 24 hour race, but maybe some people do. I doubt it though. You’d just lose way too much time and it’d be very hard to get going again. I’d say definitely in multi-day events it’d be part of the plan alright as you’d just break down with no sleep.
    The one advantage to being an insomniac is that I don’t feel too bad when I don’t sleep. I probably won’t sleep much in the nights leading up to the race either, so that’ll be many many days and nights without much, if any kip! But sure, isn't it all part of the fun:D
    No problem with the questions at all, please fire away with any you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Jakey Rolling

Sounds like you are uber prepared and ready to rock!

In a masterstroke of bad planning I will be in Belfast that Saturday morning, however en-route to the 11:30 ferry. Will give you all a wave as we set sail!

Best of luck in your race, expecting to see some big numbers by mid-day on the Sunday!

100412.2526@compuserve.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭ariana`

Ososlo wrote: »
    Thank you! And no need to cross out the ‘crazy’ bit, ariana! I'll be first to admit it!

:D
    I was bored in the shops after about 20 minutes yesterday and sure one can get used to living in squalor

Agreed shopping and clean houses are completely over rated imo ;)
    I'm not scheduling in any breaks, as (in theory) I’m planning to keep moving forward all the time, no matter how slowly I'm going, but it will inevitably happen, that I’ll have to (or should I say, mentally I’ll feel I have to) stop at some point for a little rest. I think it was about 20 hours into the race last year where I begged with my crew to let me sit down for a rest.

Wow :eek: i'm speechless 20 hrs. Major major respect. I simply can't imagine the mental and physical toughness required :eek:

Best of luck with the rest of the taper and the big day. Can't wait to read the report.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Killerz

Best of luck with the run in and the race itself, Ososlo. Looking forward to seeing how you get on this year - I think you're due a great result based on all your hard work. My one tip is: don't worry about spare runners and changing runners - bring a few outfits - changing the colour scheme was critical to keeping me going last year :)

Sounds like you are uber prepared and ready to rock!

In a masterstroke of bad planning I will be in Belfast that Saturday morning, however en-route to the 11:30 ferry. Will give you all a wave as we set sail!

Best of luck in your race, expecting to see some big numbers by mid-day on the Sunday!

Thank you so much, JR!
    ariana` wrote: »
    :D

Best of luck with the rest of the taper and the big day. Can't wait to read the report.
    haha, me too :D Cheers!
    Killerz wrote: »
    Best of luck with the run in and the race itself, Ososlo. Looking forward to seeing how you get on this year - I think you're due a great result based on all your hard work. My one tip is: don't worry about spare runners and changing runners - bring a few outfits - changing the colour scheme was critical to keeping me going last year :)
    LOL I was only reading your report again the other day, and was reminded of the fashion show you treated us all to last year :D I have a selection of outfits at the ready. It certainly did you no harm last year!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Wishing you all the very best with this. I hope you have a good rest this week and sleep well.

Thursday 22nd June
    6 miles @ 9:03

A lovely morning coffee with Working Class Heroes, but as per usual, the time passed by way too quickly :( A pleasure as always, B! Catch you again very soon and thanks again for the race day tips and encouragement ;)

This run was post work with my brother who's an awful lot faster than me. He's always trying to drag me off my one mile loop (understandably so, for a normal person ;)) but I just put my foot down today and said 'no'! Didn't pay heed to the pace and just ran, so a good bit faster than I'd normally run, but it felt fine and we were chatting going along so not exactly killing myself and finished up with couple of sub 9 miles. Legs feeling really good.

Friday 23rd June
    6 miles easy @ 9:46

Easy pace in 9:40's which is great so 10:30's should feel like a walk on race day. Really enjoyed this and a great spring in the legs this evening. Lovely and rainy and coolish but still a bit humid.

Saturday 24th June
    Pretty much had a conniption when I logged onto Strava this morning to see that Pete (The Feet) Kostelnick is following me on Strava :D This guy is one of the favourites to win in Belfast and a favourite for Badwater a week later too. Absolute ultra running legend. It has been great being able to follow the training of so many of the runners in both World Champs and Open Race for this. Strava really rocks:cool: There are so many different approaches to training for this race, it'll be really interesting to see how it pans out for different runners on the day.

A leisurely morning in bed was had, and I had so much time on my hands today I didn't know what to do with it! I don't want to do too much housework in case it aggravates the arm, so need to rest it as much as possible. Very light housework was the order of the day and lots of planning.
    6.2 miles easy @ 9:34 with a faster finish
    Lovely enjoyable run this evening. A young wan stops me half way through to ask did I have a light:confused:

Sunday 25th June
    Started thinking this morning that I'd forget the 5k training post Belfast, and go for the 12 hour in Listowel in September instead, as I'm missing the miles so much already. Maybe it's just taper madness. I'll wait and make the decision after the race.
    6 miles easy @ 9:37
    Again, feeling good and legs wanna take off but did my best to ignore them!

Weekly total: 38 miles 5hrs 55mins

3 very small runs left between now and Saturday, and that's it. I'll do up a bit of a review of the training since January when I get the chance and note what I've done differently to last year etc, as it'll be interesting to see what the results are off a slightly different approach this year.
    But in a nutshell, I've had the most brilliant 6 months of training ever, and feel fitter than I've ever done in my life before and my body's in the best shape it's ever been. If Carlsberg did training blocks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭hillsiderunner

Possibly "the feet" is even reading the log!

You are going great, Osolong, brilliant training under the belt, can't wait to see how you do. Take it easy with those miles and focus on the housework for the next week :)not going to comment on the state of my own kitchen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭diego_b

Can't wait to see how you get on at the weekend A, wishing you the very best of luck that such dedicated training more than deserves. You will nail it!

And don't forget the sunscreen!

p.s. Looking at the 3 hour event for that Listowel event as part of my DCM training if I can figure it in (have Charleville HM the week before so long easy pace running the week after might suit) so might catch you enroute. It's a nice park and some fine folks organizing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

Best of luck at the weekend A, I hope it all goes to plan for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

An amazing training block - great mileage and dedication.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Good luck @ the weekend and don't leave it to long to update us here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭Kennyg71

All the best at weekend, have a great race.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

Best of luck A. You've had a great training block which I've enjoyed following on Strava. Hope it all goes well for you (including the weather!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭aero2k

Wishing you Osomuch success at the weekend. Remember, whatever happens, your achievements in getting this far have been extraordinary, and Sat/Sun is your chance to express yourself. You've probably seen it before, but here's my favourite piece of pre-race inspiration.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Wottle

aero2k wrote: »
    Wishing you Osomuch success at the weekend. Remember, whatever happens, your achievements in getting this far have been extraordinary, and Sat/Sun is your chance to express yourself. You've probably seen it before, but here's my favourite piece of pre-race inspiration.

can't say it any better than that :-) enjoy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

Really looking forward to hearing how you get on - you've put immense work in, and I really hope you get to cash it all in on the day/night/day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭snailsong

Best of luck, A. Looking forward to following this, it'll be epic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Testosterscone

Enjoy the weekend,

You have definitely put the time on feet and miles in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

Go get this, you have so earned it. Enjoy every minute (even the excruciating and confusing mental and physical moments!).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The very best of luck A, hope you get the result you deserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭denis b

A.....the absolute very best this weekend in Belfast. You have rightly won a lot of respect for your dedication to what you do so well. I hope you get to remember that when you need to. Enjoy the experience and I hope you give it your absolute best.

You've the hard miles done, go out there and make them count A :) Enjoy the buzz, embrace the pain and make yourself so proud you cry when you finish :)

24 hours running around a track, mother of god .... You Rock :) Good luck :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Great training block, determination and consistency sets you up nicely for a great weekend.

All the best

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Wubble Wubble

Best of luck A. I'm confident that you will surpass all our expectations here. You have put so much effort into your preparations that a fine performance on the day(s) can only be well deserved ☺

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Fantastic training block, the very best of luck for the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Wishing you the very best for Belfast A, I have no doubt you will run a blinder, with all that super work you have put in. Its incredible how dedicated you are, and you will reap the rewards :D Can't wait for the epic report!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jake1970

The very best of luck for the weekend A, you have certainly put the miles in:).
    I hope everything goes to plan and that you get the result that your training and dedication deserves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭Bungy Girl

Wow, it's that time already! I just know you're going to be Osoawesome and I can't wait to hear all about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭chickey2

The very best of luck to you! Hope the conditions are perfect and you do justice to all that training. Looking forward to the report.

The support on here is unreal:eek: I wish you could all come to Belfast with me:D The good wishes mean so much to me. Thanks, all! It's been lovely to be able to document the training here in detail in the lead up to this and has really added to the experience.

I had a bit of a browse over my training since January and some of the runs and big weeks I did, and it's given me a little boost as I was having a few negative thoughts, but I guess it's natural to feel this way so close to an event which I've put so much work into. However, I'm all revved up now and ready to take this on with a vengeance (a very slow vengeance of course;)) . Can't bloody wait:D

A HUGE BIG THANK YOU!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Fantastic training for this. Wish I could have joined you for more than 2 laps of it. :) Hope it goes as well and you get the return you deserve for all you've put in. Will be keeping an eye on the tracker. Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

You're a star, A, your training has been unbelievable and you've grown so much in confidence too... ban those negative thoughts and know that we will all be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way for at least some of the time (can't commit to 24 hours sorry :p)... very very best of luck to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭Clearlier

Good luck!

Seven hours down and Ososlo has 39 miles done :) Her pacing has been ridiculously consistent. Keep it up A :) We're all shouting for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭hillsiderunner

Seven hours down and Ososlo has 39 miles done :) Her pacing has been ridiculously consistent.

But would we expect any different?

Have been watching the updates too, she is doing great :). Many more miles will be clocked up I bet.

But would we expect any different?

Have been watching the updates too, she is doing great :). Many more miles will be clocked up I bet.

With the training block she has behind her, she's only warming up :)

The weather seems to have cleared up - at least they're not melting, hydration shouldn't be too much of a problem in this weather.

After 9 hours, A has 50 miles (81km) under her belt. Her pace is slowing ever so slightly but not as much as the others around her :) It's going to be an interesting night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭nop98

The 18 hour provisional results were posted a short while ago.

A has clocked up over 91 miles (just short of 150km). Mind-boggling distances! There are live videos on the Belfast 24 FB page!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement