Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Compressor

Options
  • 31-12-2013 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am living in Cork and I am looking for an air compressor. Can anyone recommend anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

are you looking to use in in a service station?
    If so the one on Model Farm Road (Lee Garage) is well maintained. It requires you to insert a euro to release the the pump but once you replace it you get the euro back.

Funny you mention this today as there is a lively debate going on over in the Motoring forum about some garages actually charging for use of the compressor, I won't get into it here :)

Personally I like to have my own compressor for the car, I picked up one on Amazon for about €15, very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

if your looking to buy too aldi and lidl have them the odd time

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

What kind of usage are you talking about? For home use? For light industrial/ DIY?

It's kinda a how-long-is-a-piece-of-string question.

Advertisement