Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cd Wow

Options
  • 31-12-2013 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Could someone give me an address to return an item to them and what's their policy on returns?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭mosstin

thesultan wrote: »
    Could someone give me an address to return an item to them and what's their policy on returns?

On their website. Not too difficult to find tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

I never get a response from them...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Did you just return it, or did you speak to (email) them first?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

I had to send them three emails to got a reply. very poor service I have to print off a sheet to for a returns form. It took them ages to get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

They dont sound like a good company to deal with,im sorry you had problems..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

They are bloody awful since they were taken over, delivery for a book takes nearly a month for my orders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I used them for a few CDs in the summer and it took almost a month to get the ones that they did actually fulfill. Jokeshop, never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

I used them for a few CDs in the summer and it took almost a month to get the ones that they did actually fulfill. Jokeshop, never again.

Did they replace them? Had one non delivery on a book and they replaced it. I only use them because i get vouchers for them

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Robotito

I actually received a quite expensive vinyl record from them that I didn't order, it should've gone to someone in Santa Ana, CA, so I contacted them to arrange return but they haven't replied or don't seem interested..I might as well just keep it, 'jokeshop' is about right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Did they replace them? Had one non delivery on a book and they replaced it. I only use them because i get vouchers for them

It was just pending dispatch for ages, I questioned it, they told me they never had it in stock, so refunded me. Never again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Robotito wrote: »
    I actually received a quite expensive vinyl record from them that I didn't order, it should've gone to someone in Santa Ana, CA, so I contacted them to arrange return but they haven't replied or don't seem interested..I might as well just keep it, 'jokeshop' is about right

What vinyl did you get, out of interest?

I've noticed their delivery times seem to have gotten longer, all right, and they recently cancelled an order on me that they couldn't fulfill.

Advertisement