Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnnies Cupcakes, Mahon Point

Options
  • 31-12-2013 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone tried a cupcake from this place? Was in Mahon point yesterday and passed their stand upstairs - OMG the cupcakes looked lush! I was very tempted but I resisted! They seem to be doing very well though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Gorgeous.....my daughter is addicted.....Daaaad can we go to Mahon

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭suds1984

They certainly do look delicious! Have resisted them so far. Think they are a chain - have seen them elsewhere before Dublin I believe. Can't wait to try them! Not going to be doing the January diet any favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

At €2.50 each, I think I'll pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

aujopimur wrote: »
    At €2.50 each, I think I'll pass.

They're 2e - at least the ones I saw were anyway, that seems to be the price for cupcakes wherever I've seen them though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

€2 and tasty, nice as a treat for the kids now and again. Think they do a discount on four or six, but avoid the larger cakes - asked about a despicable me cake and was quoted €50.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

got them for the kids, as usual with a lot of these cup cakes the icing is the major attraction, once they eat all of that it's just sponge, nothing too outstanding if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

They're delicious, will be staying away from them for January though!

Advertisement