Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brush Cutting Tourmakeady

Options
  • 31-12-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Anybody know someone who can do some brush cutting / drainage ditch clearing in and around Tourmakeady area. It would be a regular job for somebody, approximately 4 acres of perimeter to be done.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭famoussheamus

It would seem Etc that nobody has an interest in employment anymore??? This would be an ideal task for a local lad looking for a few euro in the Tourmakeady area.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

It would seem Etc that nobody has an interest in employment anymore??? This would be an ideal task for a local lad looking for a few euro in the Tourmakeady area.

You should try adverts.Ie

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Ask in Tooles or Maire Lukes and they will be able to give you a few names and numbers. I think that would get a quicker response than adverts.ie.

Although more than likely the OP is sorted since posting the request in Dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Etc

Thanks all for the suggestions. I have a potential option but I will ask in the locals to see if anyone is interested. I'd like to see a local getting the work

Advertisement