Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3d secure problems

Options
  • 31-12-2013 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi, I have been trying to sort out Verified by Visa for a while now and I'm having no luck. I called once and was told I had never finished registering for it in the first place, but I can't get back to the screen to register since and there doesn't seem to be a link to do so anywhere. Meanwhile it tells me I am locked out for putting in incorrect information, which the girl in the call centre said I never filled in full stop. I'm confused!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Ifqnic

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulties with the ‘Verified by Visa’ option when trying to make an online purchase.

I understand you have contacted Verified by Visa to try and rectify this. Unfortunately, it will be necessary to contact The Verified by Visa Team again. A representative can go through this with you, step by step and will stay with you on the call until this is fully resolved for you.

Please call 0818 365 365 or from abroad 00353 14044000.

Selecting option 6 and then option 2 will place you in contact with our Verified by Visa Team.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to come back to us here.

Thanks

Alison 

Advertisement