Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest place to buy micro sd card?

Options
  • 31-12-2013 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Where is the cheapest place to buy a micro sd card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭m4rkiz

depends on the size and class, you can get smaller sizes (up to 8GB on adverts.ie for just few euro) if you want 16GB or more check memoryc, amazon, hotukdeals etc.

don't buy on ebay etc. there is almost certain that it will be fake and perhaps even hacked (1-2GB cards which reports to the device that they can hold 32-64GB of data)

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

m4rkiz wrote: »
    depends on the size and class, you can get smaller sizes (up to 8GB on adverts.ie for just few euro) if you want 16GB or more check memoryc, amazon, hotukdeals etc.

don't buy on ebay etc. there is almost certain that it will be fake and perhaps even hacked (1-2GB cards which reports to the device that they can hold 32-64GB of data)

I have bought many micro sd cards on eBay. Comes in genuine package and no problems at all. I even started using the same seller. All I can say is check the sellers feedback and ratings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sea nymph

kala85 wrote: »
    Where is the cheapest place to buy a micro sd card?

Shop4memory is your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 williek74

• Registered Users Posts: 46,143 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Good Irish retailer here

Free delivery on orders over €15 and usually delivery is within a day or 2 max. and their prices are very competitive. I have no connection with them other than having bought the odd item in the past but I can highly recommend them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭IrlMonk

muffler wrote: »
    Good Irish retailer here

Free delivery on orders over €15 and usually delivery is within a day or 2 max. and their prices are very competitive. I have no connection with them other than having bought the odd item in the past but I can highly recommend them.
    i was down in powercity tonight, 32gb for 30quid 16gb for 17 quid.
    the prices you recommend are 32gb 23quid and 16gb for 10quid.

dellivery charge 1.62

Advertisement