Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Year Wishes

Options
  • 31-12-2013 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭

With best wishes for 2014 to all of those with whom I have tangled, debated topics, peed off and the few I hope I have helped in some way during the year. I sincerely hope that the new year brings you a better and more prosperous one than you had in 2013!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭therealme

Many happy returns Peterdalkey - you have given me advice in 2013 - which I really appreciated - am a few weeks behind schedule but getting there :)
    I have also read others posts where you have advised - you mightn't realise how much somebody with life/business experience can help somebody starting out.
    Best wishes for 2014 - and stay posting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Thank you for the kind words, it is not at all selfless on my part, I have learned plenty on here too. It is true, you are never too old that you cant learn more!
    Cheers
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭JD Dublin

Thank you for the kind words, it is not at all selfless on my part, I have learned plenty on here too. It is true, you are never too old that you cant learn more!
    Cheers
    Peter
    Happy New Year Peter.

Peter you make Boards.ie worth reading with your ( mainly ) constructive advice. The only time you seem to deviate from practical advice is to knock some sense into someone where they have none!

Bravo.

JD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Ah Jayzus, now I am blushing . I engage because I enjoy the enthusiasm of so many aspiring entrepreneurs who are hungry for information and to find out how they can realise their dream. As I near the end of my business life, I know that I have collected a lot of miscellaneous information that can help others at no effort on my part! Old dog and hard road, and all of that stuff!

My post was genuine, and I am now worried that it might look as if I were fishing for compliments. I am truly humbled by the comments and thanks clicks.

Cheers

Peter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭Atomico

Not at all Peter, it's common enough for people to post a Christmas or New Years message around these parts, and no better man to deliver it on this forum!

In a touchy-feely PC world, I have to say I find your frank and 'take no prisoners' approach a seriously needed breath of fresh air! Never change :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement