Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA Premier League anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

dahat wrote: »
    In 28th place but if I keep plugging away I should make the Premier League as I am 20 points off it I think.

Great idea I must say and as most are active players a true reflection of average scores etc can be taken from it.

I'm one place behind you in 29 at the moment, it's quite tight until 21st but there's a bit of work to be done for us both to break into the top 20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

An Arsenal clean sheet should push me into Top 10. Will be disappointed if I don't finish there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Im just below mid table in the championship now. Great celebrations on the open top bus last night as I toasted promotion in style from league one:pac:. Currently 38 points from the promised land of premier league football and all its riches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just checking out the teams around me in the table, please dont raise this to 100 teams, thus setting up an Offical Conference, I'd rather not play in that.

:(

Oh, and any update on calling the leagues 1st to 4th division, some of us are still old enough to remember them, rather than naming it after the current league set up.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

39th place, though with 3 Arsenal players to play later I'm hoping I'll end the week a bit higher. Keeps my hopes up for a championship spot come the end of the season anyway.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I'm way down in 74th :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Currently sitting in 7th place with 8 other players below me within 10 points so with only Scezney playing tonight I expect to drop at least 4 or 5 places (finger crossed) but if things go pear shaped then i could quite easily slide out of the top 20.

D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I'm way down in 74th :o

68th here - lot of work to do. I realistically can go inside the top 60.
    League 1 is a fun, too!

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Oh, and any update on calling the leagues 1st to 4th division, some of us are still old enough to remember them, rather than naming it after the current league set up.

Get with the times Grandad

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

First post updated to include link to google doc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

I'm top of the league! Well the Championship. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

roryc wrote: »
    Get with the times Grandad

I'm keeping it retro.

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

In second, CL places. End the season now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

FutureGuy wrote: »
    First post updated to include link to google doc.

The link doesn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Is there anyway to see if i've made it into a league despite signing up late??:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Is there anyway to see if i've made it into a league despite signing up late??:o

At a quick glance it looks like your the 8th reserve at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

14th so far - delighted with that, seriously competetive league. 20 points more would put me in the top 10, 20 points less would get me relegated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Where do you see the reserve list? The google doc in OP doesn't work for me. I think I was 4th or 5th hopefully that is close enough to make the cut!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

62nd so far, 32 points of a spot in the Championship 2nd League.
    Getting into the relegation zone there (165k) over the next 6 GW's (end Feb) is the new goal for the time being.

• Advertisement

Cheers i assume its for the lowest league?
    jimmii wrote: »
    Where do you see the reserve list? The google doc in OP doesn't work for me. I think I was 4th or 5th hopefully that is close enough to make the cut!

Yeah wondering this myself... couldn't access the Google doc when i tried?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I actually think this league will be very competitive and will draw alot of focus from me till end of season. Points hits are a thing of the past unless something serious has happened.
    Really hoping to make the Premier League...

On a side note Hayley Mcqueen is some doll, cheer any bloke up on a Wednesday morning!

dahat wrote: »
    I actually think this league will be very competitive and will draw alot of focus from me till end of season. Points hits are a thing of the past unless something serious has happened.
    Really hoping to make the Premier League...

On a side note Hayley Mcqueen is some doll, cheer any bloke up on a Wednesday morning!

I miss georgie thompson, Natalie sawyer No. 1 for me closely followed by hayley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

78 of the 80 qualifiers have now joined.

Still missing in action are IanOBo and sanket if yous are about...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

biscuits1988 and MR NINE should be licking their lips in anticipation.

CSF wrote: »
    biscuits1988 and MR NINE should be licking their lips in anticipation.

Yeah, how long do you want to give them. In fairness there are loads of reasons why people may not have been on the forum. One of the last lads to join there was just back from honeymoon!

The missing lads are ranked 73rd and 80th overall at present BTW.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭biscuits1988

I've had the phone on loud in work for the past 48 hours in anticipation of the call-up! :p

January 31st is the deadline at which point we will give 5 days to the eligible replacements to take their spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

Sorry just joined now - I seem to have missed the related posts :confused:, this is the first time I've seen this code or any post about the ranking league (It's probably the same for anyone else who hasn't signed up).
    FHFC wrote: »
    Only 2 more have joined the ranking league since. It's Matchday and I assume most people will check in at some stage today.

Please take a minute to join the league. Would be nice to have everyone in before the final update Monday night.

Code for the league is : 1588629-685711

Edit. To clarify, only enter if you are on the list above.

Just joined..sorry for the inconvenience,cant wait for the table to be updated.

Best Luck to all Boardies.:):):)

Just one to go. He's last place, maybe he's packed it in. We'll see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

The Google Docs link doesn't work

• Advertisement

from the lofty heights of league 1 it looks like ill be dropping down to league 2 after todays disaster :(

I wager I'll be in the higher realms of the Championship. Knocking on the door!!!

My 49 has given me green arrows in every league but I'm down a place to 31 in this, two newcomers have joined ahead of me so it would have been a rise of one. I have 5 players to go so I'm expecting to move up a couple of places by Monday night.

Sneaking into the Premier League this week at number 19 at the moment, could change once the night is done though.

My 49 has given me green arrows in every league but I'm down a place to 31 in this, two newcomers have joined ahead of me so it would have been a rise of one. I have 5 players to go so I'm expecting to move up a couple of places by Monday night.
    I was wondering why I didn't rise as much as I had expected to. This is why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

I've gone from mid L1 into the championship. Really need a quiet night from Lukaku tonight

Going upto a tie for 27th tonight, I'll certainly be last in that tie due to transfers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Have fallen from 2nd to 4th and now have Kev breathing down my neck in 5th.

Down to 60th.... League 2 here i come

30 pts away from the premier league now currently just off mid table in the championship.

• Advertisement

30 pts away from the premier league now currently just off mid table in the championship.

Whats your team name busts, I'm in 30th at the moment(Evil Gus Parkers) and i'm 20 points off the premier league and 23 points clear of league 1, with so many similar teams on here it's hard enough to make big ground in any one week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Good weekend. Up to 12th now.

Whats your team name busts, I'm in 30th at the moment(Evil Gus Parkers) and i'm 20 points off the premier league and 23 points clear of league 1, with so many similar teams on here it's hard enough to make big ground in any one week

Im in 34th place. Only went up 1 place with 62 pts but there was a few players added that came in ahead of me this week. Need to make up 2 pts a week to make the PL.

Dropped to 16th in the PL, another shocker of a week like that and I might get relegated!

Moved up into the Championship and have reduced the gap to the Premier League from 50 points to 41

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

In 29th but level on points with 3 others. 20 point difference from Premier League or League 1 so next few weeks are crucial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

59th, just scraping into League 1 at the moment :p

Is there no way for any of us on the reserve list to break into this now??

Is there no way for any of us on the reserve list to break into this now??

There is. Everyone in the 4 leagues will still have to join in August. If someone doesn't join then their spot will go to first reserve and so on so forth

• Advertisement

G1032 wrote: »
    There is. Everyone in the 4 leagues will still have to join in August. If someone doesn't join then their spot will go to first reserve and so on so forth

Still one person AWOL from this yet, no sign of them by end of month and I think CSF gonna move on to first reserve...

Advertisement