If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend AV & 2 Speakers

Options
  • 31-12-2013 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Hopefully you can help and recommend something to me.

Not sure if what i want is possible.

I am looking for an AV with 2 Speakers. I want something that i can play music through with USB, Bluetooth, Spotify and a FM tuner would be a bonus. Looking for good sound quality obviously & i will eventually be upgrading and adding new speakers with a sub but that won't be a for a while yet.

Hopefully you can help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Fanny Brioscaí

*bump* so it's not missed and back on the first page.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Quaint wrote: »
    *bump* so it's not missed and back on the first page.
    Hi Quaint,

Apologies this got missed.

Got a good option for you :)  Check out the Onkyo TXNR 626.  This has built in WiFi and bluetooth.  It also has Spotify built in, and a FM tuner so pretty much ticks all the boxes :)

Current price on this amp is £289.95.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/onkyo/txnr626/onky-txnr626-blk

On the speaker front how about the Monitor Audio BX2s.  Fantastic bookshelf speaker and work nicely with the 626.  If you've looked around I'm sure you've probably seen the BX2s mentioned.  At the moment we're offering them at £224.95 if our sale.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/monitor-audio/bronze-bx2/moni-audio-bx2-blk

They also come in a choice of finishes.  Black oan, Walnut and Natural oak.

Let me know what you think. 

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Fanny Brioscaí

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

The Onkyo TXNR626 is perfect and exactly what i am lookingt. Unfortunately i'm not so sure about the speakers. I'm looking around at options available and at Kef Q100.

What would be the final price including delivery for the Onkyo TXNR626?

Quaint

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Quaint wrote: »
    Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

The Onkyo TXNR626 is perfect and exactly what i am lookingt. Unfortunately i'm not so sure about the speakers. I'm looking around at options available and at Kef Q100.

What would be the final price including delivery for the Onkyo TXNR626?

Quaint
    The Kef Q100 are a finished line for us unfortunately - if you wanted something in a similar vein I'd recommend the Focal Chorus 705:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/focal/chorus-705/foca-chor-705-blk

We can offer these at just £299.95 alternatively we have a very very lmited number of Monitor Audio RX1's left that I can clear at £229.95:
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/silver-rx/rx1/

On the TXNR626 its currently £289.95 and delivery anywhere in Ireland is £12.95 - so the total would be £302.90.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.