Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Squeezy bottle of foundation

• 31-12-2013 11:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

so I got a gift of a decent bottle of foundation (I'm usually a tinted moisturiser girl) and I don't half mind it, but the flipping thing is in a glass bottle and I miss my sqeezy bottle).......just wondering if anyone does a squeezy bottle of foundation?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

cjmcork wrote: »
    so I got a gift of a decent bottle of foundation (I'm usually a tinted moisturiser girl) and I don't half mind it, but the flipping thing is in a glass bottle and I miss my sqeezy bottle).......just wondering if anyone does a squeezy bottle of foundation?

What brand is it? I've heard the the Mac foundation pump fits Estee Lauder DW perfectly and you can buy it separately from the foundation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

yeah I got the Estee Lauder bottle, but it's really hard to control the volume of what comes out of the bottle, so it's a bit of a pain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I prefer a glass bottle because at least you can get it back in if you pour too much. With a squeezy one, it's very hard to get it back in if you have too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Phish_Food

I use Clinique 'even better' foundation, which is in a squeezy bottle. Quite a good foundation too, although I have found lately that Rimmel 'wake me up' and 'match perfection' do the same if not a better job, so may not be re-purchasing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Estee Lauder Double Wear light is in a squeezy tube

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I don't pour out from the glass bottle. I shake the bottle with the lid closed, open, and use my foundation brush to take a little out from the neck. I swirl on the back of my hand to remove excess and then I apply.

Actually, I'm just finishing a bottle of La Roche Posay Toleraine moisturiser and it's got the cleverest little pump system. The moisturiser appears to be in a little vacuum packed bag attached to the pump. I can see every last bit is being sucked out. Makes me feel delighted to be getting every last drop.

Advertisement