Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 player/ itv player etc for Samsung galaxy tab 2( android)

• 01-01-2014 3:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I know rte player has updated so I now can use it on my Samsung galaxy tab 2, which runs on android 4.
    However I was unable to install 3player or itv player as as far as I was aware neither were available to android devices.( Just before posting this I did a google search and results said itv player was available for Android but when I tried to install it said device was not compatible! )
    So, is this still the case or is there some other way of installing them?
    in all honesty I just want to watch coronation street and some other similar things.
    so if anyone can help me out with this or any other available options to me I would greatly appreciate it as I am currently using YouTube to catch up on corrie episodes and I can't always get latest episodes. For example mon 30th dec episodes are STILL not avail, which is actually unusual as they are usually available within an hour of being shown on TV.

I also have tv portal app installed, but if there are any other such apps, as good or better than tv portal then please let me know and if possible also provide links or info on where I can get them!

Thanks in advance for any help or Info& sorry for all the questions, but this is starting to annoy me! Lol!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

No one then...(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 898 ✭✭✭petrolcan

This isn't the busiest of sub-forums so it's highly unlikely you'd get a reply within a few hours in the middle of the night.

ITV player won't work in Ireland. Doesn't Corrie get shown on RTE?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Corrie is available on tv3 and 3player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,517 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

OP, where did you get your version of ITV player from?
    I think the latest version is 3.3.0

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

The Irish TV add-on for XBMC has all the Irish players as well as live TV from Aertv. You can get all the UK players too of course but they won't work here unless you use a VPN.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 tt turtle

download firefox to your galaxy tab and enable the plugins and view the tv3 player through that... also for viewing the bbci player 40d and the itv player you can install the addon foxyproxy to firefox enabling you to watch the foreign players.... does take a bit on configuring though.......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 tt turtle

try the show box app for movies or xbmc best two that are around..........

Advertisement