Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do you vape when you are sick?

Options
  • 01-01-2014 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

I mean with sore throat, flu and similar..
    I am vaping and I have a bad sore throat and I didn't stop with a cold..
    But I was smoking the same when I was still on cigarettes even if very sick.
    Maybe I'll try the menthol today, usually I don't like it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Yeah I do, have only had one cold since starting vaping but vaped through it, did not seem to effect it either way tbh....

Get well soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Had a bad dose of flu a couple of months back. Didn't feel like a vape for three days, but then didn't feel like doing anything at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

I have noticed anyway that yesterday with sore throat and bit of fever I have been vaping less.
    I put menthol so I have an helpful flavor for my throat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Remember to wash the device thoroughly when you lose the flu.

Personally, i don't vape whilst my cold is very bad, but find that compared to smoking, it doesn't tickle me throat as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I just went back vaping yesterday after taking a week off due to a bad flu, I'm asthmatic and any kind of respiratory illness really leaves me caught for breath, can't be around scented candles or anything heavily fragrant as it just irritates my chest, so I couldn't vape if I wanted to. Often used to come off the smokes when I was sick as well, good thing though it didnt turn into a chest infection this time which ALWAYS happened when I smoked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

very good to know that you are better!
    I kept vaping but I think a bit less, and almost 0 nic.
    I didn't really need to have a bit HIT, maybe better with no hit at all to not irritate the throat.
    So that's it, I am almost nic free for few days!
    Let's see :)

Advertisement