Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a decent Tablet between 200 and 300euros?

• 01-01-2014 12:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I need to buy a tablet as a present and Im willing to spend up to 300euros. Thing is, the birthday is not until late March but I would like to avail of any sales or bargain prices in the next week or two. Can anyone recommend a decent Tablet (Apple or Android) for the primary use of watching tv (Netflix etc), general browsing and games? The Wi Fi option is fine so Im not looking for a built in internet option.

There are so many different tablets on the market now so Im asking could someone recommend a decent one for the above reasons so I can hide it until March! Thanks in advance, people. :D Oh and a fairly decent screen size is essential..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭wandererz

The 2013 Google Nexus 7, 32GB version.

Keep an eye out on bargain alerts for price drops but you should get one for well under 300 anyway with a protective cover as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 David762000

Make sure you stick with some bigger brand then you wont be disappointed.

Advertisement