If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV And AV Receiver

Options
  • 01-01-2014 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hi [/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I would like to find out a price and availability of the following products either for collection or delivery to Greystones in Wicklow.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1) TV - PANASONIC VIERA TXP42ST60B[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2) AV - DENONAVRX2000 , onkyo txn626 or Yamaha rxv675  - I cant decided on which one .[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Many thanks [/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 spicedgold

spicedgold wrote: »
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I would like to find out a price and availability of the following products either for collection or delivery to Greystones in Wicklow.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2) AV - DENONAVRX2000 , onkyo txn626 or Yamaha rxv675  - I cant decided on which one .[/font]
    Hi
    Any info on this please , I would like to arrange a trip up if possible if you have any stock available.
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

SG,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are just trying to catch up now!

I'll answer 2) first - I hope thats okay, in my order of preference I'd go for the Yamaha RXV675 ( by a fair margin to be honest - Its a superb receiver), followed by the AVRX2000 - at £249.95 it really is a good deal - especially if you campare it against the general pricing in the ROI, and then the 626 - its also excellent and again a complete deal at £289 - the pros and cons feature wise are slim - the 675 Yamaha and the Denon both have Apple Airplay - the Onkyo does not have Airplay - however the ONkyo is Wifi which can be handy.

The Yamaha does have the most legacy analogue inputs ( the denon is pretty thin on these TBH) and it's also the best sounding - at £349.95 its a real bargain!

On the Panasonic Front - the 42ST60 is just plain superb - its already reduced to £599.95 & I cannot squeeze that any tighter - however we could deliver the TV and any of the above Home Cinema amps at £29.95 to beautiful Greystones..

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if you have any queries or of course if you would like to order please just drop me your contact details in a PM or mail to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery.

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15 spicedgold

Hi
    PM sent

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi
    PM sent

Thanks
    Spicedgold,

many thanks for that - the business is much appreciated!

Dave who runs our mail order will give you a call today to get your delivery all sorted

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.