Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How did you score in your last round?? ... 2014

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 802 ✭✭✭m r c

Net 82 in a storm :-(

Started double-bogey-triple-triple
    Got it back nicely then had a Kevin Na(16) on the 15th par 4 two strokes included hitting myself with the ball :-) lol

Other than that abomination the game is in overall great shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭mafc

Played 2 games over last few days

34 pts with 2 doubles & a triple

35 pts with 3 doubles

Knocking it around ok and on the handicap but a few brain farts cost me better scores. Can sense a really good one is not too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

111 strokes off 17 thats the 3rd rd 100+ this wk. Time for a break or new hobbie. Absolutely devastated at how bad im playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

lester76 wrote: »
    111 strokes off 17 thats the 3rd rd 100+ this wk. Time for a break or new hobbie. Absolutely devastated at how bad im playing.

I had something like the situation your in a few weeks back.

I just played match play for a while and forgot about the scores, really lets you take some of the pressure off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭the lawman

Need to post bad scores too has to be rule now.

92 strokes for 28 points in singles off 12 in Rathcore this morning. Conditions were seriously tough but not really an excuse. Had FIR 93% but still scored poorly nonetheless. Putting was awful with 39 in total.

3 Pars
    11 Bogeys
    3 Doubles
    1 Triple (hate)

FIR 93%
    GIR 22%
    Putts 39

Non qualifying is only highlight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I thought you had been told to improve your GIR%!!!!!... What do you expect

:)

PARlance wrote: »
    I thought you had been told to improve your GIR%!!!!!... What do you expect

:)

I was testing the theory. He was so right. What a coach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

lester76 wrote: »

Doing anything at the range?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Macker1

Well talk about a tale of two rounds.

42 pts yesterday

32 pts today.

It was tougher playing with very high winds but some of my play was very poor.

Scratched the first :mad: To be fair this was the first scratch I have had in 4 rounds

1 scratch
    4 pars
    8 bogeys
    5 doubles

Putting started off poorly again and had a 4 putt from just off the green :eek::eek:

Putting improved during the second nine with noticeable improvement on my lag putting

Hopefully that's the bad round out of the way before Carlow on Saturday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭pinkdoubleeagle

73 strokes around Lucan today in blustery conditions in the April medal and first qualifying comp of the year

14 pars
    3 bogeys
    1 Birdie

Disappointing enough round after hitting 15 GIR's. After a number of lessons on the long game over the past few months, the short game has deserted me. Had 35 putts today which was frustrating as the greens were excellent and can't be to blame for six missed putts from inside six feet.

Will work on that over the next few weeks. Optimistic as the long game has come on. CSS was 74 so got a bonus cut of .01

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Surfing_Xboxer

Great weekend of golf....

Singles bellvue cup on sat morning... Scored a 69 net ( 17 ).. Missed out of qualifying by having a inferior back 9... Got cut to 16 too.

Sunday - Foursomes stableford 3 quarter handicap - WE WON !!! 42 pts.. I had 6 pars 1 birdie and I scored on 11 holes my partner on 7.... BUZZING !!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

A Poor 30 points in Kilkenny on Friday, Drove the ball great all day(bar one hole) but only managed a shocking 3 GIR and coudn't buy a putt, had about 33 putts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

After a few shockers I went for a lesson on Friday. Grip, widen the stance and stop lunging through the ball were the main things. Played a few holes yest and it was worse than ever. On the last hole (seriously thinking about packing in the whole thing at this stage), I realised I had forgotten to widen the stance. Bingo! Widening the stance forced a lower, wider take-away and a bigger shoulder turn. Hit a long, straight drive and followed it up with a 10/10 5 iron to the fringe of the green. Chomping at the bit to get out now again!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Golfgraffix

Great weekend of golf....

Singles bellvue cup on sat morning... Scored a 69 net ( 17 ).. Missed out of qualifying by having a inferior back 9... Got cut to 16 too.

Sunday - Foursomes stableford 3 quarter handicap - WE WON !!! 42 pts.. I had 6 pars 1 birdie and I scored on 11 holes my partner on 7.... BUZZING !!! :)

42 points in foursomes is some scoring well done.

I reckon that was 4 ball better ball :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Barnaboy

Well, qualifying scores are finally back in my place :-) Unfortunately after a fantastic winter, didn't manage to get the cuts going from day 1.... scored 34 points which just squeezed into the buffer by 1 shot, phew!

2 birdies
    6 pars
    4 bogies
    4 doubles
    2 scratches

Disappointed by the performance on the day but not focussing on the negatives for a change!

In some of my recent rounds I have found myself starting slowly, finding it took a little while to get loosened up. So yesterday arrived over an hour early and put in a really decent pre-round practice session. Was quite content with the warm up. Then stepped up on the first tee, screamer down the middle, then a lovely 9-iron to pin high about 25ft right of the flag. Lagged the putt for a tap in par, happy days! Then on the second pushed my drive about 5 yards into the right rough which meant I had to take on a lake. Ball was sitting down, no placing either. Decided to go up a club and take it on. Bad decision as even though I caught it fairly well it fell short by about 3 feet and into the drink. Then hit a superb sand wedge to about 8 feet and had a great chance to salvage bogey but I missed the putt.

Then on the third hit an appalling tee shot, left it behind a tree and instead of pitching out sideways, decided to take on the 'hero' shot, a hooked punch shot over water! Needless to say it ended up in the lake. Then proceeded to duff my next into the lake. It gave me a few minutes to clear my head and wash some of my clubs while my partners played out! So 3 holes gone and already 3 balls in water....

Stumbled along for the next few holes to have 10 points after 6. Decided enough was enough at that stage and copped myself on. Then played the next 7 holes in level par, including 2 birdies in a row at 12 and 13. This left me one ahead of handicap and going very nicely indeed. Then on 14, hit a bad drive, had to chip out sideways, this time I actually did it, unlike earlier. Hit a lovely recovery but landed just short of the green. Decided to take on the long putt after just sinking two lovely ones for the birdies but left it well short. Missed and ended up with another double. It really was a pitch shot....

The round took another dip on 16 when I put my drive out of bounds, but played the hole well enough after that but missed my putt for double and scratched the hole. 17 was poor enough too and ended up with another double. Standing on the 18th tee, I knew I needed a par to get into the buffer- our CSS seems to be permanently 71.... The 18th is the longest and by far toughest par 4 on the course, uphill and into the wind. Yesterday it was really strong. So hit an absolute peach of a drive, then another superb rescue which still left me with 80 yards to the flag, but struck a lovely 60deg wedge to about 12 feet. And then sunk the putt which was downhill and across the hill too. I was absolutely delighted with myself!

So focussing on the positives:

My short game is in great nick, but still room for improvement. Birdies are becoming a regular part of my game. I'm consistently putting long runs of holes in level par or +1. Just need to get a bit more savvy with some of my shot choices!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Surfing_Xboxer

Thanks a million .. we had 4 1 pointers too !!!!!

m r c wrote: »
    Net 82 in a storm :-(

Started double-bogey-triple-triple
    Got it back nicely then had a Kevin Na(16) on the 15th par 4 two strokes included hitting myself with the ball :-) lol

Other than that abomination the game is in overall great shape.

I was delighted there this morning I checked masterscore board

I got cut by .4

I didn't know that you could get cut in strokes but it must work like stableford.

Really nice to still have positives after carding a 16

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

I got cut by .4

I didn't know that you could get cut in strokes but it must work like stableford.

Yeah your actual score stands for the stroke play event but for handicap purposes it's adjusted down to net double bogey as far as I know (clause 19 adjustment I think it is?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Ciaranra

I got cut by .4

Fair play your happy
    I be goin made getting cut with an 82 net
    Not a true cut for your handicap

Ciaranra wrote: »
    Fair play your happy
    I be goin made getting cut with an 82 net
    Not a true cut for your handicap

This is just my opinion here but if someone offered me a lifetime of 35 points while playing to a plus handicap I'd take it with both hands.
    The true victory in golf is the lowest gross, any other "win" is more often than not laughed at by the low guys.

My take on getting cut is I earned it. I've earned and grafted for every cut I've gotten so far and am proud of myself.

That said I still aspire to losing at least 21 shots more, will I get there?
    I don't know tbh statistically it doesn't look very likely but however low I get it won't be a reflection of what I need in the tank to still win, it'll be a true reflection of my ability.

This is just my opinion here but if someone offered me a lifetime of 35 points while playing to a plus handicap I'd take it with both hands.
    The true victory in golf is the lowest gross, any other "win" is more often than not laughed at by the low guys.

My take on getting cut is I earned it. I've earned and grafted for every cut I've gotten so far and am proud of myself.

That said I still aspire to losing at least 21 shots more, will I get there?
    I don't know tbh statistically it doesn't look very likely but however low I get it won't be a reflection of what I need in the tank to still win, it'll be a true reflection of my ability.

You had 17 good holes and one disaster. You got a cut because those 17 are a better reflection of your round m r c. I wouldn't mind that comment at all.

Anyone that has a problem with a Clause 19 cut should have a problem with the same problem with the stableford system. Because the only difference is terms of HC adjustments that you have to hole in strokes and Clause 19 works out the scratches for you.

Got a late permission slip yesterday for golf this morning.
    Played the open in Castleknock, 32 points, 16/16. A bit "meh" overall.

Didn't play too good, didn't play too bad either.
    I much preferred the greens with the little dusting of sand that was on them last week. No disasters but only a couple of decent mid range putts sank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Ciaranra

You had 17 good holes and one disaster. You got a cut because those 17 are a better reflection of your round m r c. I wouldn't mind that comment at all.

Anyone that has a problem with a Clause 19 cut should have a problem with the same problem with the stableford system. Because the only difference is terms of HC adjustments that you have to hole in strokes and Clause 19 works out the scratches for you.

i agree with stableford system.rules are rules and im not looking to change any
    i do think the strokes is stupid that you can blank a hole.
    My opinion stroke should be over all - handicap just my opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Got a late permission slip yesterday for golf this morning.
    Played the open in Castleknock, 32 points, 16/16. A bit "meh" overall.

Didn't play too good, didn't play too bad either.
    I much preferred the greens with the little dusting of sand that was on them last week. No disasters but only a couple of decent mid range putts sank.
    Striking the ball lovely. I'll be very surprised if your not very low teens by end of summer. Greens were bit mad in my opinion. Like playing a links in the summer. No stopping on them or control. Had 27 points. Not great at all. 3 putted the first which set the tone for the rest of the round

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

dar_cool wrote: »
    Striking the ball lovely. I'll be very surprised if your not very low teens by end of summer. Greens were bit mad in my opinion. Like playing a links in the summer. No stopping on them or control. Had 27 points. Not great at all. 3 putted the first which set the tone for the rest of the round

I did notice that at the weekend myself out there, the greens were very firm, even coming in from a height pitch marks were very shallow

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭liamoreilly

...Hopefully wont get slated for this post...
    ...I've pretty much only started playing golf...I started last year, but only played about 15 times in the year, and playing once a week now and hoping to play more regularly...My lowest round so far was 103, and pretty much 115ish every other time...I know that it is bad, but just wondering how bad...Did other people here shoot the same scores when they first started?, or would you be hitting mid 90s from the start?...
    ...The reason I'm writing is hopefully by end of year ill have hit under 100 and can post it...
    ...Liam...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭Danny dyers double

I started 18 months ago maybe even a bit longer and i was totally hooked from the start . But couldn really play if im honest . I marked my card of 28 and it took me months to score 30 points .

I went for a lesson in Sept of last year and the Pro explained to me that my grip was poor and showed me the right way . Since then iv inproved alot and i enjoy it so much more .

I joined a club a few weeks back and was giving 21 hc and i hope to be playing to it very shortly , And then next aim is down to 18 .

I know guys that play a handful of rounds a year and go out and play to an 18 HC but im not one of them iv to work at it and you probley will too . Id advise getting a lesson , i wish i did earlier myself and if you stick with it you WILL improve . You will have days when you think iv had it with this but when your hooked your hooked . Iv often drove home feeling like crying because of a bad round , And there where lots believe me .

...Hopefully wont get slated for this post...
    ...I've pretty much only started playing golf...I started last year, but only played about 15 times in the year, and playing once a week now and hoping to play more regularly...My lowest round so far was 103, and pretty much 115ish every other time...I know that it is bad, but just wondering how bad...Did other people here shoot the same scores when they first started?, or would you be hitting mid 90s from the start?...
    ...The reason I'm writing is hopefully by end of year ill have hit under 100 and can post it...
    ...Liam...

You shouldn't get slated for that at all mate, I once read that only 20 per cent of people who take up golf ever shoot under 100.

I'm off 21 right now having taken up the game in July 2011, the first time I counted every penalty and stroke etc I had 159, yes you read that right.
    ATM my overall play is averaging closer to I would guess 16-17 standard and I hope to get a nice bit lower than that too.
    In competition I've broken 90 a few times now(some of them over this past winter non qualifying)
    My best competition has been a non q 15 hole comp a few weeks where I was 5 over for 15.

The point I'm making is I definitely wouldn't be a natural golfer, but if you work hard at the game you will improve no doubt, finding the time to do that can be another thing :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭SEORG

A frustrating 36pts off 13 in my first counting competition of the year.

Scratched 2 holes and pulled 2 18" tap in putts...could and should have been so much better with excellent conditions for this time of year. Greens were fast and in great condition with a few tricky pins.

1 birdie
    7 pars
    6 bogeys
    4 doubles

More putting practice needed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

SEORG wrote: »
    A frustrating 36pts off 13 in my first counting competition of the year.

Scratched 2 holes and pulled 2 18" tap in putts...could and should have been so much better with excellent conditions for this time of year. Greens were fast and in great condition with a few tricky pins.

1 birdie
    7 pars
    6 bogeys
    4 doubles

More putting practice needed

Where out of interest ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 818 ✭✭✭SEORG

alxmorgan wrote: »
    Where out of interest ?
    Castletroy

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭liamoreilly

You shouldn't get slated for that at all mate, I once read that only 20 per cent of people who take up golf ever shoot under 100.

I'm off 21 right now having taken up the game in July 2011, the first time I counted every penalty and stroke etc I had 159, yes you read that right.
    ATM my overall play is averaging closer to I would guess 16-17 standard and I hope to get a nice bit lower than that too.
    In competition I've broken 90 a few times now(some of them over this past winter non qualifying)
    My best competition has been a non q 15 hole comp a few weeks where I was 5 over for 15.

The point I'm making is I definitely wouldn't be a natural golfer, but if you work hard at the game you will improve no doubt, finding the time to do that can be another thing :-)
    ...Thanks for that reply...It's reassuring to know that's it's normal to shoot scores like that at the beginning...And good to read that your hitting good scores as you are now...Fair play to you for improving...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Felexicon

...Thanks for that reply...It's reassuring to know that's it's normal to shoot scores like that at the beginning...And good to read that your hitting good scores as you are now...Fair play to you for improving...

I started last summer. Played a few rounds on a local Par 3 course. Thought I knew it all. Went to Silloge for my first big boy round and shot 71 ........................................on the front nine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Played 33 holes today in Athlone.

Round 1 (18 Holes) - 37 Points

1 birdie
    12 pars
    5 bogeys
    14/14 FIR
    14/18 GIR
    36 Putts

Round 2 (15 Holes) - 32 Points

2 birdies
    11 Pars
    1 Bogey
    1 Dbl Bogey
    9/12 FIR
    11/15 GIR
    28 Putts

I'm a bit tired now ;)

81 strokes for 39 points off 12 in Rathcore this afternoon in casual game. Playing really swell at the moment so itching for some qualifying comps.

10 Pars
    7 Bogeys
    1 Doubles

FIR 86%
    GIR 39%
    Putts 33

Hope to continue like this reach my long term target of 9.4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,001 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

81 ( +10)

Hadn't swung a club in 5 days - long time for me these days . Combination of funny minor injury and daughters Birthday.

Body feeling it a bit after - a bit sad :).

Played unspectacular - but still had 2 birdies - putting, irons, and driver not as good today.

But still , good, that my bad rounds are as good as my old good rounds.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Played crap Sunday in Tulfarris, lost 4 balls of the tee which I've never done before in my life, still had 9 pars though when I was in play.
    11bogeys and 7 pars yesterday evening for a nice steady early 0.9 cut so down to 13 now, happy days.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

2nd card for handicap last night and what started out ok turned into another short game / putting nightmare. Couldn't buy a birdie or par yesterday after driving the ball well and hitting a lot of fairways.

Long iron play was excellent (gave up on 3 wood and now use 4 iron on par 5's) but if i didn't have bad luck, i'd have no luck at all with some of the bounces i got.
    The difference in the greens in one week was amazing too, from slow sand last week they were like perfect pool tables yesterday, almost too perfect as they were lightening quick and caught me out too many time when chipping on and putting.
    3 pars
    7 bogeys
    5 doubles
    3 worse
    78% of fairways hit
    39% GIR
    45 god-damm putts
    1 penalty shot.

My goal of a teen handicap is fading rapidly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,001 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Got sick of trying to score in the seventies so had a 69 ;)

No, was Corballis - so 3 over for 41 pts.

Can't say I have regrets about my best ever round - but feel it was a real good chance to go Par.

I think that is about my limit at golf. A few puts , were inches past.

So hope for all mid handicap players. A month to 6 weeks ago, I was nearly 10 shots worse than that.

Thanks to the 2 lads - great day out.

And thanks to a few lads on here , that gave me a dig out with the head.

• Advertisement

Got sick of trying to score in the seventies so had a 69 ;)

No, was Corballis - so 3 over for 41 pts.

Can't say I have regrets about my best ever round - but feel it was a real good chance to go Par.

I think that is about my limit at golf. A few puts , were inches past.

So hope for all mid handicap players. A month to 6 weeks ago, I was nearly 10 shots worse than that.

Thanks to the 2 lads - great day out.

And thanks to a few lads on here , that gave me a dig out with the head.

I can't wait for the "my life sub 70" thread

Great shooting.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Yet another poor rd in my home club today. Arrived early had 20mins putting in glorious sunshine for a change. Went excitedly to the 1st tee creamed a rescue down the middle, walked off the green with a 7 ffs scratch. Stayed the same more or less 98strokes 28pts 3 other blanks. Lesson booked for next week. Have enough at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Sean_pop

charlieIRL wrote: »
    2nd card for handicap last night and what started out ok turned into another short game / putting nightmare. Couldn't buy a birdie or par yesterday after driving the ball well and hitting a lot of fairways.

Long iron play was excellent (gave up on 3 wood and now use 4 iron on par 5's) but if i didn't have bad luck, i'd have no luck at all with some of the bounces i got.
    The difference in the greens in one week was amazing too, from slow sand last week they were like perfect pool tables yesterday, almost too perfect as they were lightening quick and caught me out too many time when chipping on and putting.
    3 pars
    7 bogeys
    5 doubles
    3 worse
    78% of fairways hit
    39% GIR
    45 god-damm putts
    1 penalty shot.

My goal of a teen handicap is fading rapidly.

That is alot of putts. I think you need to get yourself onto the putting green as the rest of your stats seem decent. More than half your shots where wasted on the putting green.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Sean_pop wrote: »
    That is alot of putts. I think you need to get yourself onto the putting green as the rest of your stats seem decent. More than half your shots where wasted on the putting green.

putting used to be one of the strongest parts of my game and i spend a good bit on the practice green before going out each time. One think i have noticed however is that the actual greens are no way like the practice ones for pace etc. so are only good for a bit of confidence before going out.

OMFG

Played in stroke competition today
    Front 9
    5 pars
    2 birdies
    1 bogey
    1 double
    So + 1 after 9

Back 9
    Par
    Birdie
    Par
    Fupping disaster
    Double
    3 pars & a bogey
    Net 69 (79 gross)
    Fir 67%
    Gir 22%
    Putts 27

Chipping & putting was excellent today but I'm still sick over 3 holes that had me +9.
    Time for a few pints......

Edit...... Just realised the next time I play, I will be off single figures.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Played on the Friday open at Donegal GC (Murvagh), only scored 30 points off 13 as my putting let me down completely.
    But what a brilliant links course, very long about 7000yards from forward tees today and a SSS of 75!! One of those really enjoyable rounds were the score didn't mater and the course and company made it a great round.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Senna wrote: »
    Played on the Friday open at Donegal GC (Murvagh), only scored 30 points off 13 as my putting let me down completely.
    But what a brilliant links course, very long about 7000yards from forward tees today and a SSS of 75!! One of those really enjoyable rounds were the score didn't mater and the course and company made it a great round.

7,000 yards for us mortals, mad, mad I tell you...

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dossy

Played horrible today and still had 33pts off 17hc
    Really was a manky round

1 Birdie
    4 Pars
    7 Bogey
    2 DB
    3 Other

Driving was crap, irons good few pulls, putting was good, no short ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

slave1 wrote: »
    7,000 yards for us mortals, mad, mad I tell you...

Alright alright, just long for me I suppose :)
    My usual course at the moment isn't much longer than 5800yards from the forward tees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭bigtimecharlie

First full 18 holes of the year on the Barryscourt course in Fota (wanted to play the front 9 before the Irish Open).

General play was good, but alot of greens missed and then following up with 3 putts. Finished with 23 points off 24 (9 out and 14 home). Lost 3 balls on the front 9. Had 1 par, 3 bogies and alot of doubles, but no disasters.

As a aside, can't enter round on golfshot, anyone experiencing login issue's?

Advertisement