Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint Guardianship form - where to get it ?

Options
  • 01-01-2014 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

Is it down loadable?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

It says in that link that the form has to be signed in the presence of a Peace Commissioner or a Commissioner of Oaths ... anyone got any idea of the cost involved for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭howardmarks

I think I paid about 30euro. Most solicitors are comm. Of oaths. Ring around and youll get a price before u go

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

It says in that link that the form has to be signed in the presence of a Peace Commissioner or a Commissioner of Oaths ... anyone got any idea of the cost involved for this?
    You'll get it signed FOC in your local courthouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Ask in your local police station if there's a Peace Commissioner nearby. There is no charge for their services - they are volunteers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Lola18

I got the form from a citizens information office and we had it signed by a solicitor which cost €20 but that was three years ago.
    As has already been said you can get it done in the Garda station for free, it's just sometimes hard to catch the commissioner in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Peace Commissioners aren't based in police stations. They are community volunteers. But the station should have a list of local ones.

Advertisement