Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tim Sherwood

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Can we start an LVG thread yet??

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26798631

I read a bit of ITK on one of the threads a few weeks ago and the above article confirms everything they said.

Just came to post that, i think it's time for the thread, this ITK is gaining momentum

Hold on, they're saying on Twitter that those comments are from a month ago, nothing new

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Let's hold out on a thread for a man who may or may not be our manager in 3 months time until he actually is.

Some respect for the current manager would be nice. Regardless of what everyone thinks of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

irishmover wrote: »
    Let's hold out on a thread for a man who may or may not be our manager in 3 months time until he actually is.

Some respect for the current manager would be nice. Regardless of what everyone thinks of him.

Ah it was only a symbolic suggestion. I would have created a thread if I really thought we should do it. Sure we'd have nothing to write in the thread until he is manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Must be tough for Tim to come on to boards.is and read all the negative stuff we post. :-p

• Advertisement

Must be tough for Tim to come on to boards.is and read all the negative stuff we post. :-p

Yes because that's why we should show some respect for him...

I don't agree with people making derogatory remarks about him but this is a discuss forum and this is a thread about our current manager so if you can't critise him in this thread, where can you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I don't agree with people making derogatory remarks about him but this is a discuss forum and this is a thread about our current manager so if you can't critise him in this thread, where can you?

Nowhere. Its banned. Everybody must love the leader, North Korean style,

jobeenfitz wrote: »

Ha ha. That gave me a good chuckle.

Anyway, if TS somehow masterminds a result against the pool today I might just build a shrine to the man. Never have I wanted us to win such a meaningless match as this before. I saved all the SMS messages I got from Liverpool fans last December ... ****$ I hadn't heard from in 4 years.

I don't believe criticizing a manager and talking about creating a new thread for a man who is not confirmed to be our manager the same thing. Just imagine if we did the same thing with the players we're linked with??

I'm not going to make up rules here and even if I had that power I wouldn't either.. Difference of opinion is what it's all about. But I'll give my opinion aswell, particularly if I think it's showing a lack of respect.

• Advertisement

Wait what? This is all in reference to a starting an LVG thread... Now that's ludicrous.
    We don't half shoot ourselves in the foot around here. We must have learnednothing from the 'we could actually do it this year' debacle. Sure the man is clearly using us as an angle to get a bigger job ... Man u or similar. The idea of LVG managing us next season is as likely as us winning the league this year. Total nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

jobeenfitz wrote: »

does that mean we all have state orders to visit the barbers for TS tribute haircut?

i dont have enough hair left:o does that mean i get executed:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Get him out of the club now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

It's laughable now. Sherwood is going going going gone. We know it. He knows it and more importantly the players know it. "I'm in charge next season" is a big fukcing charade and the only one still playing is Sherwood.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭LostArt

Sunderland showed more v Liverpool than us. That was dreadful

Its all part of the masterplan

any minute now ...

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭awkwardboy

Thanks Tim but no thanks.

didnt see any interview from timmay after the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Tim speaks

"It's just individual errors, anyone can make them, it's just a shame we got punished in the way we did"- Spurs boss Tim Sherwood on #LIVTOT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

indiewindy wrote: »
    Tim speaks

"It's just individual errors, anyone can make them, it's just a shame we got punished in the way we did"- Spurs boss Tim Sherwood on #LIVTOT

Nonsense

• Advertisement

Rumours on Twitter he's been sacked and of fights in dressing room

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I thought he looked like a sacked man today, he appeared totally uninterested as if he knows he's going and his passion and effort is gone as from knowing this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

He isn't able to motivate the team at all and his response then is to drop the senior players

There will be a revolt

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭awkwardboy

I do feel sorry for him. The players have been nothing short of a disgrace for a long time now. A huge chunk of that squad should be transfer listed asap. He hasn't helped himself though with a lot of his decisions. Not playing Sandro away to Liverpool was madness, utter madness.

have you links to those for me please I never really use twitter

id love if they turned out to be true!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Twitter machine in meltdown, rumours he punched a player! Could all be BS but just adds to the whole hopelessness of the situation. What a turn around by Liverpool, did we finish 9 or 10 points clear of them last season?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

More from BBC website

Tottenham manager Tim Sherwood:

"The idea was to stay in the game as long as we could but at 2-0 the game is dead and buried.

"It does appear we have a problem against the top four. The statistics don't lie. We have to address it. To go where we need to go, we need to get points from those above us."

On remaining in the stand for the entire game: "I'm going to learn more about my players from up there. When the team is not doing well, the fans want to see me.

"I am not shirking responsibility. But at 3-0, it was time to take step back and assess because our performances against the top four not been good enough."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

awkwardboy wrote: »
    I do feel sorry for him. The players have been nothing short of a disgrace for a long time now. A huge chunk of that squad should be transfer listed asap. He hasn't helped himself though with a lot of his decisions. Not playing Sandro away to Liverpool was madness, utter madness.

Have to agree. Ok Tim probally has not enough experience for the first team job but the players have been a disgrace to the club. How many hammering shave we got this season. Some teams down near relegation have not had the hammering a we've had.

davycc wrote: »
    have you links to those for me please I never really use twitter

id love if they turned out to be true!

Twitter is in meltdown, the rumour is now that he punched a player in the face

Hotspur Related
    @HotspurRelated
    Rumours currently on twitter are Tim Sherwood has been sacked and there's also been fights in the changing room. #THFC
    https://twitter.com/HotspurRelated/status/450338434432106496Spurs In The Blood™

@SpursInTheBlood
    Apparently Sherwood PUNCHED one of our players in the face in the dressing room today post-match? Surely that's the last straw. What a mess.
    https://twitter.com/SpursInTheBlood/status/450339907542986752

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Should never have got the job in the first place, totally out of his depth. Who would yee want for next year?

Advertisement