Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tim Sherwood

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

I'd actually have some respect for him if he did lay someone out - vertonghen preferably

We need a manager to put the fear of god into these idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

hopefully Sandro gave him a peice of his mind and a roundhouse kick to the face after that clusterfook of a starting 11 and our whole limp season:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Apparently announcement is about to be made on his departure if the old reliable twitter rumours are to be believed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

Twitter 8ollix as usual, interviews with the media have now been tweeted

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Was AVB sacked after the last liverpool game as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭awkwardboy

I wonder if we would be any better off now had AVB kept his job?

Not sure we'd be doing any better points-wise but surely yes in terms of morale and alleged dressing room punch-ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Raf32 wrote: »

yep! i see a trend developing;) (fingers crossed he goes tonight)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Raf32 wrote: »

Yup he was.
    no point getn rid of another manager now. hopefully he will lead us gloriously to 7th place. No thursday nite sh1te next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭hugo29

He should have been sacked yesterday when he came out with the quote " I can't wait to get Livermore back, he is a top player" sweet fcuking jayus Livermore and bentalab in midfield,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

hugo29 wrote: »
    He should have been sacked yesterday when he came out with the quote " I can't wait to get Livermore back, he is a top player" sweet fcuking jayus Livermore and bentalab in midfield,

He didn't say that... Tell me he didn't say that.

• Advertisement

mickman wrote: »
    I'd actually have some respect for him if he did lay someone out - vertonghen preferably

We need a manager to put the fear of god into these idiots

Me too. Players are a disgrace, how can they take home 50k a week and look themselves in the Mirror. They should all be fined a weeks wages. Except Lloris and Erikson

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

Tim Sherwood woo-ah
    Tim Sherwood woo-ah
    If you don't get 4th place
    Hell punch you in the face

Apparently he fisted Bentaleb .... And not for the first time.

/gets coat

Apparently he fisted Bentaleb .... And not for the first time.

/gets coat

Yeah, the jokes are flying.

Apparently Sherwood got mad cos someone pinched Bentalebs bum in the shower. Soldado threw a punch and missed.

Sherwood threw one at Dawson but he wasn't able to defend it.

What a joke. I don't blame TS, he obviously does care deeply about the club which is more than can be said for most of the players. Levy has to answer for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Twitter quote...
    Spurs fight! Dawson long aimless punch Dembele sideways punch soldado missed his punch kaboul punched himself lamela injured watching

Sounds like pure bulls***, sure Lamela isn't even there, he was last seen boarding Malaysian flight MH370

Edit - too much, that one was a bit low.

Aaron Lennon @Aaron7Lennon 16s
    Today was not good enough and we let everyone down,but the rumours about the boss hitting someone are bollocks,crazy how powerful twitter is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

well is it okay to call him Dim now or are some still willing to give this idiot a chance?
    claiming he didnt feel he could influence the performance of our players on the sideline so he remained in the stand...
    imagine the reaction of redknapps cronies in the press if AVB had have come out with that quote.. but then again our Dim is no 'laptop manager'
    the shiester needs to be called out for what he is.

Is there anyone out there who still thinks he's the man for the job?

Questions have to be asked about why he was put there in the first place..

I'm dreading next season never mind the rest of this one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

timmy has really messed up the relationship with paulinho

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/58895__.html?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Sherwood said “It’s been a long time since Glenn Hoddle has managed a team and the game has moved on significantly.

“I’ve been a pundit myself and its easy to be critical when you’ve got nothing else to talk about.”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

He has also been having a go at our club legend, get this numpty out of our great club please and as soon as possible.

http://http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tottenham-boss-tim-sherwood-slams-3365427

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

KingdomYid wrote: »
    He has also been having a go at our club legend, get this numpty out of our great club please and as soon as possible.

http://http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tottenham-boss-tim-sherwood-slams-3365427

Even Levy wouldn't have the balls to sack 2 numpties in the one season.:D

so todays Dim update...

to quote from the press conference: "Tottenham don’t beat the top teams, this is not a new thing". Last season we beat arsenal, city, liverpool and fergie';s united.

I honestly cant remember a worse appointment as a manager by any club in the history of the PL, week by week he is destroying the club we all love so much. Not even considering his BS about Ghod today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

so todays Dim update...

to quote from the press conference: "Tottenham don’t beat the top teams, this is not a new thing". Last season we beat arsenal, city, liverpool and fergie';s united.

I honestly cant remember a worse appointment as a manager by any club in the history of the PL, week by week he is destroying the club we all love so much. Not even considering his BS about Ghod today.

He knows his days are numbered so now he is just trying to wind us up and take the piss. He really really is a horrible character.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

That man would depress you every time he opens his mouth,the sooner he goes the better.

Gerry Francis in the last few months, Gross, Ramos.... All awful and lost the dressing room but TS is taking the p1ss. Last weekend was pityful but I think there's even worse ahead in the next few weeks.

Although I was against it at the time I'm sorry now the caretaker manager job wasn't given to Hoddle, he deserves a chance with the decent squad we have, couldn't be any worse

• Advertisement

read this and to be honest i think we'd be blessed to get him but we'll be successful if levy just lets him do what he's good at...

http://thenewlibero.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/i-am-who-i-am-confident-arrogant.html?m=1

Advertisement