Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEGO Giveaway

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭BillJ

Count me in please!

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

Myself and two little boys would love this. Got our first lego set this Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

my 7 yr old would love this OP
    very nice gesture either way
    happy new year!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭builder22

Please count me in too. My two little boys will eventually like this, but for now I think this would be great. Happy new year all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dingdongbells

That would be excellent. We have a house full of lego fanatics. Any new lego would go down a treat.!! Thanks for the oppotunity!

• Advertisement

That would be excellent. We have a house full of lego fanatics. Any new lego would go down a treat.!! Thanks for the oppotunity!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭.red.

Id like to enter please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Thanks for doing this, unklerosco. Count me in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

Very generous, please enter me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Count me in, wonderful and generous gesture OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

my eldest would love it.
    I'm in.
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Wil Tierney

Count me in please. Was always too poor to get lego as a kid so making up for lost time now........at least thats my excuse anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

yes Please !

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭markie379

I'm In

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gordy6040

Very generous, just introduced lego to the kids, its the only thing that will keep them off my smartphone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

I love Lego so count me in ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Looking at the pic of the heli brings back memories. I got the old (think previous and then think again, and again!!!) version of this for my birthday about 25 years ago!!

I'd love to have another go, along with my son of course, of building it again!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭emmbaasee

My boy would love this. Count me in please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Stuart74

Hi unklerosco,

This is very generous of you.

My nephew would love this. He is mad into Lego.

Count me in please.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Thank you! Count me in!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kd2113

Count me in please

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

Love to be included!

• Subscribers Posts: 41,493 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Please please! !! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I'm a former Lego addict, from ages 3-18 until I went to Uni in fact. I was a member of The Lego Builders Club (run by Lego UK out of Wales back in the day) and I won not one but 2 Lego Master Builder Awards (how cool nerdy am I? :)). When I went to Uni I gave all of my Lego away; partly to a local special needs school, and partly to the SVDP. That was in 1991. Not looking for praise (it killed me at the time!), and to be honest I'd be lying if I didn't say there are times when I wish I'd kept it.

I've had 4 exceptionally bad years back to back but am looking forward to 2014 with incredible optimism and positivity. I'd love this for myself. Just to feel like a kid again.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭robin3

Me too please! young fella would love it(and his dad:P)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

must be the busiest thread I've seen in ages here in lego, you can count me in when you get to starwars lego :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭MiamiMice

My little guy would love this. My little girl would probably just eat all the smaller pieces though. Count me in!

Advertisement