Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs around Galway

Options
  • 01-01-2014 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm thinking of joining a triathlon club this year, I've done a coulpe of triathlons over the years and want to try out a club/training etc. Any suggestions - I'm not looking for anything too serious, just somewhere with people who do a bit of training but I'm not planning on setting any records. Any advice gladly accepted. I live in Claregalway so can go out that way, Loughrea, Athenry, Tuam as well as Galway City.
    Thanks,
    T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

I think there is 4 clubs in total

Probably tri lakes would be closest to you, a lot of their sessions are based out of caherlistrane. Www.trilakestc.com

Predator are based in loughrea but do a lot of their sessions in clarinbridge. Www.predatortriclub.ie

Galway tri is mainly in salthill and I think they do run sessions in renmore as well. They might suit if you work in town www.galwaytriathlonclub.ie

Probably a little far away from your base www.trisport.ie

All would be beginner friendly

Advertisement