Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAMCORDER ADVICE

Options
  • 02-01-2014 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I am thinking of getting a camcorder and would like to know what make model and features to look out for. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

I am thinking of getting a camcorder and would like to know what make model and features to look out for. Thanks for the help.

What's your budget? Are you looking for full HD? Is zoom level a big concern?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Silver 1234

I am looking for full hd and image stabiliser cmos but unsure as to how much optical and digital zoom i need want a good quality camera . I have a jvc but was told that a replacement battery would cost €179 Thanks for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

I am looking for full hd and image stabiliser cmos but unsure as to how much optical and digital zoom i need want a good quality camera . I have a jvc but was told that a replacement battery would cost €179 Thanks for help.

You could do worse than this:
    http://www.dabs.ie/products/canon-legria-hf-r48-8GVQ.html?refs=4294946419&src=2

Full HD and optical image stabilisation. Gets a pretty good review here as well:
    http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/camcorders/1299454/canon-legria-hf-r48

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

mate i just picked up handy little one in argos this morn only 60 squids for full hd and fit in your pocket mind you all im interested in is taking clips of the kids and pets but thought it was a good buy and quality is good if thats all you need it for regards brian

Advertisement