Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Saving Account Transfer

Options
  • 02-01-2014 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

To whom it may concern,

Recently set up a Saving Account which is scheduled to transfer funds from my Current Account to my Savings Account each month (roughly the 26th of each month.)

Due to addition December spend I have left in a situation whereby I have no funds in my Current Account for Jan due to this  transfer.

Is it possible to obtain a transfer from my Savings Account within the the next week so that I am not short on cash?

Thanks

Fergus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Fergus,

Thanks for posting.

This would depend on the terms and conditions of the particular savings account you have opened. If it was opened online, withdrawals would be subject to 30 days notice. To discuss if it would be possible to access funds sooner than that, please contact BOI365 on 0818 365 365. If the savings account was opened in branch, please contact a Customer Advisor in the branch who will be more than happy to advise you of the available options.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement