Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New dock / speaker

• 02-01-2014 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm looking to purchase a new dock / speaker for myself and I'm currently looking at the high-end models.

I'd like to choose between:
    Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay A8
    Bowers & Wilkins A7
    Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air
    and the BOSE SoundDock 10...

I had listened to both the SoundDock and the Zeppelin Air and would have a hard time to pick over the two of them. I hear the A7 has better audio quality than the Zeppelin Air, but the lack of the actual dock is a bit saddening.

BeoPlay A8 - is it form over substance as in you pay mainly for the B&O logo and design, or is the sound quality really that excellent?

If I can't choose between these, I'll go for a set of Mission M33i's and a good amp for myself.

This will be used for listening to music only.
    Mainly Jarre, Enya, Eno and the likes.

Comments

Advertisement