Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand compost bin? (cork city preferably)

Options
  • 02-01-2014 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hello

Does anyone have a second hand compost bin such as this type :

http://www.woodiesdiy.com/Product/ProPlus-Large-Compost-Bin-220-Litre/18407/4.4.6#.UsVp0GRdXpY

For a while there the council were giving them out free to homes, but now the brown bin system is coming in.
    I've asked my bin company and they don't know when I'll get one, plus I'm not sure that raw and cooked food mixed sitting in a bin for 2 weeks is a good idea..

I cook all meals at home and so have a lot of veg peelings etc, this is weighing down the bin and costing me more, I'd much rather be doing a compost bin....

I just thought if anyone had one that they don't want I'd be happy to come pick it up ..... and take it off their hands.... willing to pay for it too.

thanks!

Comments

Advertisement