Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<SNIP> cars/glasnevin dublin.

Options
  • 02-01-2014 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Î bought a car from <SNIP> cars in august,as just a normal Joe with normal knowledge about cars and feel iv been Badly let down by them but I'd rather if you read further and make up or own mind.

Î bought a 08 car with 50,000klm on the clock and car looked fine at the time of the sale.drove the car for a week or so and noticed black on my hands from the steering wheel and realised that the wheel had excessive wear and was covered with some sort of interior fix up.then oil leak from engine and was told its from were people in the past had filled the car with oil and been carless with pouring the oil hence oil seeping through the seal were the timing chain housing is.then noticed varouis wear and light scrapes around the car but probley should have noticed them but I couldn't when I went over the car t the time of sale.

now its December and iv had front bushings changed and back Bering changed at my excpence.car is running but in my opinion not very well.the car I traded in is still in my name since august and its now December and have been receiving unpaid tolls in my door for it.I made the sales man aware of this a couple of months ago and was told not to worry he will sort it.old car is still in my name to this day and the oil leak is still there and there fix was to tighten the bolts around were the leak is made no difference. and had to buy a steering wheel cover to hide my 08 cars wheel that has 50,000 Km on the clock.the marks on the body I just have to live with and that's my experience of <SNIP> cars <SNIP> glasnevin.Dublin.thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

If this is the same company that used to be in <SNIP> industrial estate tgen the owner us a cowboy. Sold us a peice of **** car that his 'mother in law' had traded in and was 'in perfect condition' it caused us no end of problems until the day we sold it.
    darragh51 wrote: »
    Î bought a car from <SNIP> cars in august,as just a normal Joe with normal knowledge about cars and feel iv been Badly let down by them but I'd rather if you read further and make up or own mind.

Î bought a 08 car with 50,000klm on the clock and car looked fine at the time of the sale.drove the car for a week or so and noticed black on my hands from the steering wheel and realised that the wheel had excessive wear and was covered with some sort of interior fix up.then oil leak from engine and was told its from were people in the past had filled the car with oil and been carless with pouring the oil hence oil seeping through the seal were the timing chain housing is.then noticed varouis wear and light scrapes around the car but probley should have noticed them but I couldn't when I went over the car t the time of sale.

now its December and iv had front bushings changed and back Bering changed at my excpence.car is running but in my opinion not very well.the car I traded in is still in my name since august and its now December and have been receiving unpaid tolls in my door for it.I made the sales man aware of this a couple of months ago and was told not to worry he will sort it.old car is still in my name to this day and the oil leak is still there and there fix was to tighten the bolts around were the leak is made no difference. and had to buy a steering wheel cover to hide my 08 cars wheel that has 50,000 Km on the clock.the marks on the body I just have to live with and that's my experience of <SNIP> cars <SNIP> glasnevin.Dublin.thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Advertisement