Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to apply for visa debit card?

Options
  • 02-01-2014 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I opened a student current account about 6 months ago and received a Bank of Ireland ATM card at the time of opening. I would now like to upgrade to a visa debit card and was wondering how I go about doing this? Do I have to call into my local branch or is there any way to apply online? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Kate1994,

Welcome to Boards.ie and thank you for your post.

In order to apply for a Visa Debit card on your account you will need to complete an application form. You can call into your account holding branch where a representative will be happy to discuss this with you and help with the application form.

Alternatively, it may be possible for possible for your branch to post this application form to you directly, but you will need to confirm this with your branch.

You can find the contact details of your branch here.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks
    Elaine

Advertisement