Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile-adding mobile to Eircom landline

Options
  • 02-01-2014 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

I am trying to add a mobile plan onto my exsisting Eircom landline package.

When I try to process my Visa Debit i get the below message...the link does not work and I get returned to the Paymebt details page?

To protect us both your card issuer needs to verify your card with the 3D Secure authentication process. You will be sent to their site via a secure link and returned to our checkout once complete. Or you can choose to pay by Laser if you prefer.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

I am trying to add a mobile plan onto my exsisting Eircom landline package.

When I try to process my Visa Debit i get the below message...the link does not work and I get returned to the Paymebt details page?

To protect us both your card issuer needs to verify your card with the 3D Secure authentication process. You will be sent to their site via a secure link and returned to our checkout once complete. Or you can choose to pay by Laser if you prefer.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Mick
    Hi Mick
    We have been advised that some customers have experienced delays with contacting to website. If you try this again it should work. Let us know if not.
    Tony

Advertisement