Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advise on Alarm/CCTV

Options
  • 02-01-2014 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for some advise and tips. I need to have an alarm installed and I also want to fit some CCTV.

The house is a std bungalow with sun room to the back at one end with quite a few windows with top and bottom openings. Also double French doors and Patio doors along with std front and back door.

I have front access via electric gates and a low front wall and access could be gained from the back too. The house is around 75 ft long with a gable at the front so not flush along the front and a sun room at the back so again not flush. I was thinking of 1 camera front and back for the moment and maybe add 2 more later but am open to you suggestions if you think I should just go for it and get it done.

I want to be able to have remote access from my phone to alarm and CCTV. Can you recommend alarm and CCTV system that will be suitable for out doors and will do night/day with a good quality picture.

Regards
    Esto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CSIDUBLIN

I would recommend having a PSA registered company come to your premises and conduct a free of charge survey . Get several quotations and research the equipment there providing you .cheepest is not always best .

Advertisement