Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs on a Tuesday

Options
  • 02-01-2014 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, our work night out is coming up soon and its on a tuesday night. We are looking for a decent nightclub on a tuesday night in the city. And dont say coppers haha. any suggestions welcome. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭NoCrackHaving

There isn't. That's not a joke by the way, Tuesday is easily the worst night out of the entire week in Dublin, very, very limited choices in terms of bars/late bars/clubs. You might laugh at Coppers but there definately won't be a whole lot else-maybe some of the other clubs on Harcourt Street-D2, Diceys etc. Dicey's would probably be your best bet. I'd definately re consider choosing a Tuesday night if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

yeah not my choice. but as we work in a bar its the only night they will give everyone off

whats diceys door policy on a tue , 18's + ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

yeah not my choice. but as we work in a bar its the only night they will give everyone off

RiRa's is free in until 2.30am on a Tuesday - http://riraclub.ie/upcoming_events

Galadriel wrote: »
    RiRa's is free in until 2.30am on a Tuesday - http://riraclub.ie/upcoming_events

What's it like ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

What's it like ?

It depends on what music you like, you can go to the Globe bar which is connected to it first.

Check out the website it should tell you what type of music is on each night.

Galadriel wrote: »
    It depends on what music you like, you can go to the Globe bar which is connected to it first.

Check out the website it should tell you what type of music is on each night.

Just says a mix

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Just says a mix

Was in there 2 weeks back for the first time in ages, and it really was a mix. Rage Against The Machine to chart music.

Was in there 2 weeks back for the first time in ages, and it really was a mix. Rage Against The Machine to chart music.

Any good gavin ??

Mr.S wrote: »
    Lost Society on a Tuesday is fun, college going crowd though.

Workmans on the quays is free in and stays open till 2:30, but it could be dead.

We are all in college anyway. Lost society 18s or what ?

• Advertisement

Any good gavin ??

It's alright ye. What type of music, drinks promotions, age range, etc...?

It's alright ye. What type of music, drinks promotions, age range, etc...?

we are all in college, broad mix of music, cheaper drink the better

anyone know if diceys is 18's or 19's on a tue

19s afaik.

19s afaik.

wonder if they or coppers are strict on the then on a tue

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

You'll be fine.

There'll be no one out in January, especially this close to Xmas and the fact the Colleges are on holidays or have exams on this time of the year.

cson wrote: »
    You'll be fine.

There'll be no one out in January, especially this close to Xmas and the fact the Colleges are on holidays or have exams on this time of the year.

This. Coppers can be strict at times though, especially in student nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

We are all in college anyway. Lost society 18s or what ?

Hmmm only been there the once and it was on a weekend night but I remember it being pretty pricey for drinks, seemed to be a very "classy" (not implying any actual class :D ) so if your out for a studenty style session it may not be the best that said the Basement part which I wasn't in seemed to have a way younger crowd and be some sort of hip-hop night so maybe it operates a different policy.

This. Coppers can be strict at times though, especially in student nights.
    il bring my student id aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭markiemark2005

18 I think,its full of Brazilian's on Tuesdays.

• Advertisement

Forgot about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭goiko

Don't forget the Spanish :rolleyes: It's a second home to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

I'm looking for an update on this. Looking for somewhere to head after Grimes in the Olympia tomorrow night that is a) open late and b)has people in it.

Will more than likely head to RiRa but interested to hear if there are any other options.

Advertisement