Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for a mortgage while completing Probation Period

Options
  • 02-01-2014 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hi There,

My partner and I are hoping to apply for a mortage this year and I just recently changed jobs.

My new position is in the same field and is a permament contract with 6 months probation required.

My probation is done in May and I just wanted to check if we will be able to apply for a mortgage once this time is completed?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Irish Alice,

Thank you for contacting us and your interest in applying for a Mortgage.

Our Mortgage department would be delighted to assist you with this. To speak to a Mortgage advisor you can call our Banking 365 Mortgage Team on 1890 365 850. Alternatively, you can contact your local branch where a representative will be happy to make an appointment for you to speak with a Mortgage advisor in person.

Each mortgage application is assessed on a case by case basis and will take into account your individual circumstances.

Contact details of our branches can be found here.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know.

Elaine

Advertisement