Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

actual experience and 1800 303340

Options
  • 02-01-2014 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

can an eircom rep tell me if the phone number 1800 303 340 is an eircom number as i received a call from it this morning?

also the actual experience download to monitor my internet is it safe as in will eircom or a third party be able to see personal data ie bank details etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jambofc wrote: »
    can an eircom rep tell me if the phone number 1800 303 340 is an eircom number as i received a call from it this morning?

also the actual experience download to monitor my internet is it safe as in will eircom or a third party be able to see personal data ie bank details etc?
    Hi Jambofc,

I've just rang that number and I can see it's from Ulster bank.

A full list fo FAQ's on the experience can be found here http://www.actual-experience.com/eircom/faqs.html and I can confirm that no details such as bank details would be required.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

Hi Jambofc,

A full list fo FAQ's on the experience can be found here http://www.actual-experience.com/eircom/faqs.html and I can confirm that no details such as bank details would be required.

Thanks

Al
    sorry my bad number is 1800 303 430
    when i ring it seems to be eircom ok just want to confirm it is eircom.
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Jambofc,

Thanks

Al
    sorry my bad number is 1800 303 430
    when i ring it seems to be eircom ok just want to confirm it is eircom.
    cheers
    No worries, that number is from emobile - eircoms mobile operator :)

Thanks

Al

Advertisement