Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct email address for Samsung Customer Support

Options
  • 02-01-2014 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi , as the title says , im looking to get in contact with Samsung Ireland but im finding it impossible to get an email address for their Customer Support Team .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

They don't provide a direct email address.

But, they have a product support email form you can fill in -
    http://www.samsung.com/ie/support/erms1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

They are on twitter and fairly good at replying @samsungIreland

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

i contacted them through the website , they were great to be honest. They even phoned as they thought the problem would be easier sorted out over the phone and then kept in touch by email until the issue was resolved. i was very impressed

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You can call them over the phone, generally find them helpful enough. I had an issue today and while the support agent insisted it wasn't anything to do with them, they still offered me a refund or exchange as a solution.

Advertisement