Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ross House Rental

Options
  • 02-01-2014 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was looking and wondering if its easy enough to get a house to rent in new ross? Im looking at possibly moving there for a year or so..

The general price seems to be 500 odd which is quite dear I thought for new ross and the selection wasn't great. Is it maybe just the time of year?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks

neil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

neil_hosey wrote: »
    Hi,

I was looking and wondering if its easy enough to get a house to rent in new ross? Im looking at possibly moving there for a year or so..

The general price seems to be 500 odd which is quite dear I thought for new ross and the selection wasn't great. Is it maybe just the time of year?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

thanks

neil

Should be lots of properties available in Ross as many were rented to people from Poland etc. who have returned home since the downturn here.

€500 a month is low enough compared to Wexford or Enniscorthy where rents average about €650 a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

A lot of houses have been taken by people working on great island construction.

Try Des Maloney Auctioneers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭larrymiller

Yeah it's not easy to find a house for rent in Ross! Great island staff took up all surplus houses! You could be better off trying outside the town!

Advertisement