Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pushy Eircom sales people & 79 year old pensioner left distressed

Options
  • 02-01-2014 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

My 79 year old mother has become another victim of eircom sales people prepared to say anything to get a sale.

Every sales person tell's her a different tale...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

My 79 year old mother has become another victim of eircom sales people prepared to say anything to get a sale.

Hi TheHappyChappy

I'm very sorry to hear of this, would you like to PM me the query your mother may have?

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ncase

Hello,

Did your mother receive a Eircom marketing call about a promotion before the department social protection phone allowance ended Jan 2014 for 300,000 households? Did she the call late in the evening where she was talked into a verbal contract and was signed for a 1year contract with prorated cease charges if you want to end the contract? She then would get a vague letter of said contract 3-4 days after the call.

Advertisement